It is currently Tue Jul 29, 2014 9:47 am

CARVERfest 07' (( The Beginning ))

<<

Mr. M-500t

(pair of) SILVER-7 TUBE AMPs

Post Thu Oct 11, 2007 9:48 pm

Re: Who are these KnuckleHeads?

MaddHouseMouse wrote:Image

Recently sent to me by an un-named CarverFest host. We will be seeing BOTH of these guys at CarverFest 08.

MHM, You learned how to post a picture ! \:D/
I'm proud of you, Now how about that Mx'er ? ](*,) ](*,) ](*,)
<<

Magnaryder

SILVER-7t

Post Thu Oct 11, 2007 9:56 pm

Toy Maker wrote
Yeah, but then we'd have to listen to her sh1t at the next CF...
Or, maybe she'd be so enbarassed, she'd just stay home... hell I dono..

There's always the chance she'd have Tom by the balls, and he wouldn't be able to come either....

Besides, this way I can look at them any time I want, and she'll have no idea what I'm thinking next year...

Want me to email them to you ??

I'm sitting here laughing my a$$ off and thinking how much fun we can have just walking by her with BIG grins on our faces. She'll *know* we all saw them won't she? Problem is, she might not react very kindly to it and she did seem like a really nice girl. I'd hate to do that to Tom.

fu(k yeah, send 'em.

kidding, ...really

if we keep messing around she won't let Tom come out and play with us, and that would su(k. He did get the ball rolling on this up afterall.

still is kinda funny though.

ray
Magnaryder

Its going to be used equipment when I sell it, so it may as well be used equipment when I buy it.

Tim deParavicini's E.A.R. Yoshino V20 Integrated Amplifier, Fosgate Signature Phono pre, No. 50 and 51 Carverfest Tube amps, Hammond M3 tube amp, Ariston RD-40 Turntable w/ Linn Basik LSV tonearn, Grado Statement Master1 cartridge, Cardas Silver wire service and wire block, Carver TX-8 & 11 tuners, Carver TD-12 & 1700 decks, Tascam CC-222mkII CD recorder, Carver HR-742 reciever, DBX-3BX & 200xg & 120x, CarverAudio ALV prototypes, Alesis Studio One loudspeakers, Dahlquist DQ-8s, The Carver Research DarkStar Sub and Stax Earspeakers.

THIS SPACE FOR RENT...helping the blind to hear, one valve at a time
<<

treitz3

"Julian"
"Julian"

Post Thu Oct 11, 2007 10:05 pm

You guys.........you are sick bast**s!
In search of accurate reproduction of music. Real sound is my reference and while perfection may not be attainable? If I chase it, I might just catch excellence.

The best way to enjoy digital music reproduction is to never listen to a good analogue reproduction.

Robert R. - "Did you see my North Korea analogy? I should have named it Carversite.kim"
<<

Mr. M-500t

Post Thu Oct 11, 2007 10:16 pm

You guy's are Evil.Image
<<

Toy Maker

Puppet Master

Post Thu Oct 11, 2007 10:20 pm

Yeah...... but we're SO good at it !!!!
Whatever you do in life will be insignificant, but it's very important that you do it 'cause nobody else will

‎~You think Einstein walked around thinkin' everyone was a bunch of dumb shits?~

SHUT UP AND ENJOY THE MUSIC!
╭∩╮(︶︿︶)╭∩╮
<<

treitz3

"Julian"
"Julian"

Post Thu Oct 11, 2007 10:39 pm

It's all good. "she's asleep".

......and look at how much F1nut has lost weight and shaved! Whooda thunk. Jenny Craig works! Now he can actually use a brush without breaking it......and crap without asking his other half to clean him up. What an improvement.

THAT's motivation! hehe
In search of accurate reproduction of music. Real sound is my reference and while perfection may not be attainable? If I chase it, I might just catch excellence.

The best way to enjoy digital music reproduction is to never listen to a good analogue reproduction.

Robert R. - "Did you see my North Korea analogy? I should have named it Carversite.kim"
<<

tfm75

SILVER-7t

Post Thu Oct 11, 2007 11:26 pm

treitz3 wrote: TFM-75...I don't believe we have seen yours yet? You finally done scanning yet? !

Guilty as charged 8-[

When I came home I got the news that were moving. We were working on a deal on a newer bigger home and it was a done deal when I arived home. Been working my A$$ off getting this place ready to leave and packing,scanning and working has left little time to remember who I am. But I will get picture's posted in the next two days. \:D/

PS: If I lose internet after the first don't worry I'll be back up as soon as net provider gets us in the system at the new place.
<<

Mr. M-500t

Post Fri Oct 12, 2007 12:11 am

Re: Who are these KnuckleHeads?

MaddHouseMouse wrote:Image

Recently sent to me by an un-named CarverFest host. We will be seeing BOTH of these guys at CarverFest 08.

Jesse !........................You look ?................................Human ! \:D/
<<

F1nut

SILVER-7 TUBE AMP

Post Fri Oct 12, 2007 12:34 am

Yeah, I decided to come down from the mountain to grace you mere mortals with my presence. I thought I'd blend in better if I didn't look so heavenly rightous, so I decided to look devilishly handsome.

Would you like to buy a vowel?
<<

maddmaxxx

(Pair of Silver 9t's)

Post Fri Oct 12, 2007 8:40 pm

-whoooaaa wait a minute :-k

-the CF'07 national anthem was...

-'if you eff it up, do i get my money back ?' :D

-where'd it go ? :(

-or is 'would you like to buy a vowel ?', for CF'08 ? :lol:
-* © Küül ®™ /mx...
-Too hip gotta book
-"Don't BAN me Bro!"...el/doro
<<

treitz3

"Julian"
"Julian"

Post Fri Oct 12, 2007 10:09 pm

Oh dear god...... what has become of this.....

"Piss poor planning leads to a piss poor performance."

That's better. He's gaining weight and hair walking up the mountain as we speak. So much for his brush.

<<

DaveS

The OverLord of CarverAudio.com

Post Fri Oct 12, 2007 11:28 pm

Just remember EVIL spelt backwards is LIVE. And yes we are, and ain`t it fun?
<<

F1nut

SILVER-7 TUBE AMP

Post Fri Oct 12, 2007 11:46 pm

Never mind, issue fixed!
Last edited by F1nut on Sat Oct 13, 2007 12:35 am, edited 1 time in total.
Political Correctness...defined

A doctrine fostered by a delusional, illogical minority and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end.

In a recent press conference, President Obama remarked, "If I had a city, it would look just like Detroit."
<<

DaveS

The OverLord of CarverAudio.com

Post Fri Oct 12, 2007 11:58 pm

WE didn`t do anything to it. I liked the way you had it.
<<

F1nut

SILVER-7 TUBE AMP

Post Sat Oct 13, 2007 12:32 am

Sorry Dave, just figured that since you are the power that be, it was your wish. Thanks for fixing the issue. :)
Political Correctness...defined

A doctrine fostered by a delusional, illogical minority and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end.

In a recent press conference, President Obama remarked, "If I had a city, it would look just like Detroit."
PreviousNext

Return to CARVERFEST 07'