FAQ  •  Register   •  Gallery •  Login

It is currently Fri Oct 24, 2014 10:28 am

Specs needed on M-240 & help troubleshooting dead chan.

<<

Rubicon-Joe

Post Tue Feb 14, 2006 5:00 pm

Specs needed on M-240 & help troubleshooting dead chan.

I inherited a pair of M-240's a long time ago and am thinking about using them in my current setup. Anyone know what the specs are on these guys? I know they are 2x120 and 1x240 but is this at 4 ohm, RMS or peak?

Also, the previous owner ran a sub off one channel in stereo mode with nothing on the other. At some point the channel he was using went out and he used the other channel until he decommisioned the system. The one channel still works but the other is still dead. Any ideas on what might be damaged? Would the service manuals I see being sold around all over the place be of any use?

Thanks in advance for any help! :D
Joe
<<

Rubicon-Joe

Post Wed Feb 22, 2006 9:53 am

I finally pulled these guys out of storage and I see on the case is says 120w x 2 RMS. Is that into 2 or 4 ohms? What kind of peak numbers should I expect? I'm planning on using these to run a pair of Solobaric L7's because of the amount of power they provide for their size (I am very limited on space). Any comments?

Thanks!
Joe
<<

wire

Newbie 50+

Post Thu Feb 23, 2006 9:51 pm

Rubicon-Joe wrote:I finally pulled these guys out of storage and I see on the case is says 120w x 2 RMS. Is that into 2 or 4 ohms? What kind of peak numbers should I expect? I'm planning on using these to run a pair of Solobaric L7's because of the amount of power they provide for their size (I am very limited on space). Any comments?

Thanks!
Joe

Ive got 1 . 120 X 2 at 4 ohms . This amp is a great amp , very clean sound , your gonna love them .

Return to Carver Car Audio