It is currently Thu Apr 24, 2014 12:07 am

[[[[Carverfest '08 attendees list]]]]

<<

treitz3

"Julian"
"Julian"

Post Tue Apr 01, 2008 8:48 pm

[[[[Carverfest '08 attendees list]]]]

Please, if you are interested in attending Carverfest '08......

POST HERE!!!!!

Please refer to the viewtopic.php?f=31&t=3396 thread as to which cabins are reserved, which are full and what's available. The sooner we act on this, the closer you will be to the event. The next property is IIRC 7 or 8 miles away, FYI.

This is an updated list as of Sep 2nd @ 12:00pm EST of who is coming so far.....

Users attending ------------------------Real Names-------------------Dates Attending------------------Food Paid For

RobertR----------------------------Robert-------------------------------Sep 10th-?----Will provide own food due to allergies
SteveFord + W----------------------Steve and Lynda--------------------Sep 10-12--------------------------------$120
Dyeraudio + F------------------------------Scott-------------------------Sep12-15---Toymaker, check amount -$120+
Rainman + W------------------------------Mike--------------------------Sep 10-15-----------------arrangements made
Eddie-------------------------------------Eddie--------------------------Sep 10-15--------------------------------$105
F1nut-------------------------------------Jesse-------------------------Sep 10-15--------------------------------$105
Engtaz + S--------------------------------Roy---------------------------Sep 10-15--------------------------------$212
jvandyketx--------------------------------James-------------------------Sep 10-15--------------------------------$110
Thall--------------------------------------Tom---------------------------Sep 12-15--------------$100.00 rec'd by Tom 8/29
Dreamer-------------------------------Richard-----------------------unknown----------------------------------$0.00
DaveS--------------------------------------Dave-------------------------Sep 10-15-------------------------------$110+
Treitz3--------------------------------------Tom-------------------------Sep 10-15--------------------------------$105
Wabbit -------------------------------------Gary-------------------------Sep 11-15--------------------------------$150
TFM-75 + W --------------------------------Tim-------------------------Sep 10-15------------$200.00 rec'd by Tom 10/2
Magnaryder----------------------------------Ray-------------------------Sep 10-15--------------------------------$125
Toymaker + 4 -------------------------------James-----------------------Sep 10-15-------------------------$arranged.
Skip (AKA....Sasquatch) + W------------------Skip------------------------Sep 10-15------------------------$217 - $100 for booz
zoothorn + W--------------------------------George----------------------Sep 10-15--------------------------------$210
FrankieD ------------------------------------Frank------------------------Sep 10-15--------------------------------$105
Mr. Bob Carver + 1---------------------------Bob Carver------------------Sep 10-15------------------------------covered
Radioeng2 and possibly W---------------------Mark------------------------Sep 10-15--------------------------------$220
Lightman1 + Silverback-----------------------Russ + Mike------------------Sep 13-15------------To give Tom $80 by 10/7
Weitrhino-------------------------------------Rodney-----------------------Sep 10-13--------------------------------$105
DoubleD + S--------------------------------------------------------------Sep 12-13-----------------Will give $80 to Tom
Terry Eisenhour + W------------------------------*They will pay for the food fund at the event.*
mewisemagic + W-----------------------------???????---------------------Sep 13---------------------to donate at event?

DONATIONS
Corkdust------------------------------------------------------------------Not attending-------------DONATION------$75 \:D/
Outlaw--------------------------------------------------------------------Not attending------------DONATION------$200 \:D/
Nelson Garcia------------------------------------------------------------Not attending------------DONATION------$200 \:D/
OB156---------------------------------------------------------------------Not attending------------DONATION------$50 \:D/
DaveS-------------------------------------------------------------------------attending-------------DONATION------$50 \:D/
jjwm27-------------------------------------------------------------------Not attending------------DONATION------$50 \:D/
FesteLV------------------------------------------------------------------Not attending------------DONATION------$50 \:D/

Subnotes:

James, there is also that $30.00 from TNWabbit that may or may not already be applied. I'll let you know once I get ahold of him.

There is a cat, Terry Icenhour that will be coming on the 13th for the day with his wife. He will be bringing a pair of bookshelf speakers [Boston Acoustics HD-9's] for folks to audition.

I spoke with Garcianc [Nelson] the other day and he will try to make it down. He has decided to arrange his own accommodations and if he is able to make it, it will only be for one day and he will be bringing his wife and two children as well. [Update] GarcianC will unfortunately not be able to make it this year, however he has very generously donated $200.00 for the Carverfest attendees! =D> Please be sure to give a shout out public or private to thank him for his generosity, as it's very appreciated!

Gdb [Geoff]Tom...check your notes [not updated]

If there is someone that is going to attend that is NOT on this list or any of the subnotes, please notify me as soon as possible. Thank you.
In search of accurate reproduction of music. Real sound is my reference and while perfection may not be attainable? If I chase it, I might just catch excellence.

The best way to enjoy digital music reproduction is to never listen to a good analogue reproduction.

Robert R. - "Did you see my North Korea analogy? I should have named it Carversite.kim"
<<

TNRabbit

(pair of) SILVER-7 TUBE AMPs

Post Wed Apr 02, 2008 3:28 am

I'm tentative for WS 10, got sleeping bags in tow with at least one son attending. PROBABLY won't be bringing all I did last year in all likelyhood...
TNRabbit

From FrankieD's lips to your ears: Sunfire - a quiet box of endless power.

Sunfire TG-IV/400~7 Amp
Carver SD/A-360 CDP
Benchmark DAC-1
Sony SACD/DVD-A
Active bi-amp: Ashly XR-1001 & 2 Rane PEQ-15s
Main: HotRodded AL-IIIs
Sub: Klipsch RT-12d
Center: Sunfire CRS-3c
Surround: Sunfire CRS-3 (x 2)

OconeeOrange wrote:"Gary likes to play it 'loud' as do I. His system begs you turn it up until you die"

RIP WIlliam B. Dibble, 1948-2012. I'll miss you my friend.
<<

engtaz

"TAZ"

Post Wed Apr 02, 2008 5:26 am

Me and my son. I'm tentative but don't know what cabin yet.

engtaz
engtaz

Carver M4.0T in front channels to Caver AL VI's in SACD & 2 Channel setup
C 16, PT 2400, Slim Device, Carver TX-8, 490T and Rega TT w Grado Gold cart in the 2 channel setup
Bogen SRB20 is computer amp
Carver PM-350 donated for youth church use
<<

treitz3

"Julian"
"Julian"

Post Wed Apr 02, 2008 4:31 pm

Hey engtaz, right now you have first pick of whichever bedroom you would like in Watershed9. Check out this thread and you will see where it is [via a pdf link] in relation to the other cabins [very close]. Right across the road from DaveS and Dreamer.....

http://www.carveraudio.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=3396

If you would prefer Watershed7 instead, just LMK. They are both two bedroom cabins and both currently available.
In search of accurate reproduction of music. Real sound is my reference and while perfection may not be attainable? If I chase it, I might just catch excellence.

The best way to enjoy digital music reproduction is to never listen to a good analogue reproduction.

Robert R. - "Did you see my North Korea analogy? I should have named it Carversite.kim"
<<

skip

aka (Sasquach)

Post Fri Apr 04, 2008 6:38 am

Re: Who is interested in attending Carverfest '08?

Making my reservations today in 12. I'm ready now, can't hardly wait for Sept.
Sasquatch
TnRabbit's Assistant Official OCCD Enabler.

How long a minute is, depends on what side of the bathroom door you're on.
<<

F1nut

SILVER-7 TUBE AMP

Post Fri Apr 04, 2008 4:31 pm

I'm thinking about it.
Political Correctness...defined

A doctrine fostered by a delusional, illogical minority and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end.

In a recent press conference, President Obama remarked, "If I had a city, it would look just like Detroit."
<<

treitz3

"Julian"
"Julian"

Post Wed May 14, 2008 7:54 pm

Rainman, Dyeraudio, Radioeng2 and wife [possibly Lawrence [-o< ] have all expressed interest in attending this year's Carverfest.

Is there anybody else who is interested in attending?

<<

TNRabbit

(pair of) SILVER-7 TUBE AMPs

Post Thu May 15, 2008 2:47 am

treitz3 wrote:Rainman, Dyeraudio, Radioeng2 and wife [possibly Lawrence [-o< ] have all expressed interest in attending this year's Carverfest.

Lawrence is possibly Radioeng2's wife?!? :shock:
TNRabbit

From FrankieD's lips to your ears: Sunfire - a quiet box of endless power.

Sunfire TG-IV/400~7 Amp
Carver SD/A-360 CDP
Benchmark DAC-1
Sony SACD/DVD-A
Active bi-amp: Ashly XR-1001 & 2 Rane PEQ-15s
Main: HotRodded AL-IIIs
Sub: Klipsch RT-12d
Center: Sunfire CRS-3c
Surround: Sunfire CRS-3 (x 2)

OconeeOrange wrote:"Gary likes to play it 'loud' as do I. His system begs you turn it up until you die"

RIP WIlliam B. Dibble, 1948-2012. I'll miss you my friend.
<<

dyeraudio

TFM-75

Post Thu May 15, 2008 2:20 pm

I'm planning on coming with my best bud Rainman....We would like all you guys to hear our LINN's......probably have to stay elsewhere though.....ironing things out as we speak.... =D> Where exactly is the fest? Can't seem to find the link...... :-k
CARVER CT-29V, CARVER TFM-45 (Rita-furbished) ,CARVER SD/A 490t, LINN Keilidh speakers, PS Audio I/C's, PS Audio Statement & Plus Speaker Cables, APC Line-R 600 conditioner, Vibra-Cones
<<

treitz3

"Julian"
"Julian"

Post Thu May 15, 2008 2:58 pm

TNRabbit wrote:
treitz3 wrote:Rainman, Dyeraudio, Radioeng2 and wife [possibly Lawrence [-o< ] have all expressed interest in attending this year's Carverfest.

Lawrence is possibly Radioeng2's wife?!? :shock:

Um, no dingbat. ](*,) Of course, maybe I could have worded it better. Radioeng2 will be bringing his wife, OR/AND possibly Lawrence.

http://www.watershedcabins.com/driving/DDWS.pdf <<<Here you go Dyeraudio. This is the link to the cabin directions. This and most information can be found on this thread.... viewtopic.php?f=31&t=3396&start=0

You might want to entertain the thought of Watershed9. There is still one bedroom available. Rainman and yourself could decide who gets the bedroom and who gets the futon or couch out in the rest of the cabin. Should be around $50-60 a head per night if you plan on staying the entire time. If not, take a look at the tree houses. They are just a hop, skip and a jump away from the main cabins. Looking forward to auditioning the Linns.

I just called and all but one of the tree houses are still available for the event. They are NOT reserved so if anybody is interested, first come, first serve. Call Brandy at 678-528-2732 for reservations and pricing.

<<

skip

aka (Sasquach)

Post Thu May 15, 2008 3:34 pm

I'm officially paid in full for the cabin and meals. WooHoo! Come on September!
Sasquatch
TnRabbit's Assistant Official OCCD Enabler.

How long a minute is, depends on what side of the bathroom door you're on.
<<

dyeraudio

TFM-75

Post Thu May 15, 2008 9:37 pm

Thanks for the info Skip & Tom.....really hoping to make it !!!!!!
CARVER CT-29V, CARVER TFM-45 (Rita-furbished) ,CARVER SD/A 490t, LINN Keilidh speakers, PS Audio I/C's, PS Audio Statement & Plus Speaker Cables, APC Line-R 600 conditioner, Vibra-Cones
<<

Eddie

Eddie The Knife

Post Fri May 16, 2008 5:43 pm

Well do you guys can find a spot for little old me? I am trying to get my vacation for that time! Eddie!
Good judgment comes from experience,but experience usually comes from bad judgment.

The best thing is to learn from others that have mastered the one thing you need to learn!

I would tell you to go to hell but I already work there and I don't want to see your ugly face every day!
<<

treitz3

"Julian"
"Julian"

Post Fri May 16, 2008 5:51 pm

Hello Eddie. Do you prefer a room or a "sleeping spot" within a particular cabin? I'm glad to hear that you are trying to make it this year! \:D/

<<

Eddie

Eddie The Knife

Post Sat May 17, 2008 6:17 pm

Doesn't make a difference to me as long there is a spot, bed, floor, or couch used just about all of them at one time or the other! Eddie!
Good judgment comes from experience,but experience usually comes from bad judgment.

The best thing is to learn from others that have mastered the one thing you need to learn!

I would tell you to go to hell but I already work there and I don't want to see your ugly face every day!
Next

Return to CARVERFEST 08'