FAQ  •  Register   •  Gallery •  Login

It is currently Wed Sep 17, 2014 8:36 pm

CarverFest Streeming Video

<<

Magnaryder

SILVER-7t

Post Fri Jul 04, 2008 7:08 pm

Re: CarverFest Streeming Video

TNRabbit wrote:It's dark as shit; all I can see is the window & part of the couch.... :-s

Panning around the room and I was skeert of what I might see....bwaaahahahahaha

good idea...can we really see something if we send this from CF or will it just be another dark room?

ray
Magnaryder

Its going to be used equipment when I sell it, so it may as well be used equipment when I buy it.

Tim deParavicini's E.A.R. Yoshino V20 Integrated Amplifier, Fosgate Signature Phono pre, No. 50 and 51 Carverfest Tube amps, Hammond M3 tube amp, Ariston RD-40 Turntable w/ Linn Basik LSV tonearn, Grado Statement Master1 cartridge, Cardas Silver wire service and wire block, Carver TX-8 & 11 tuners, Carver TD-12 & 1700 decks, Tascam CC-222mkII CD recorder, Carver HR-742 reciever, DBX-3BX & 200xg & 120x, CarverAudio ALV prototypes, Alesis Studio One loudspeakers, Dahlquist DQ-8s, The Carver Research DarkStar Sub and Stax Earspeakers.

THIS SPACE FOR RENT...helping the blind to hear, one valve at a time
<<

BillD

(pair of) SILVER-7 TUBE AMPs

Location: The west's most mid-western town, Scottsdale, Arizona

Post Fri Jul 04, 2008 8:09 pm

I was panning around last night and there was some young lady who realized that the camera was in operation, and was mugging it.
It should sound like it isn't there!
There is a difference between hearing and listening...
Making life enjoyable through expensive electronics.

OBI56

SILVER-7 TUBE AMP

Post Fri Jul 04, 2008 8:16 pm

BillD wrote:I was panning around last night and there was some young lady who realized that the camera was in operation, and was mugging it.

Wasn't that DevilSpawn???? :lol:
Why let facts or common sense get in the way of your opinions.
<<

Magnaryder

SILVER-7t

Post Sun Jul 06, 2008 6:33 pm

OBI56 wrote:
BillD wrote:I was panning around last night and there was some young lady who realized that the camera was in operation, and was mugging it.

Wasn't that DevilSpawn???? :lol:

I thought Devilspawn was male...although YMMV ;-)

ray
Magnaryder

Its going to be used equipment when I sell it, so it may as well be used equipment when I buy it.

Tim deParavicini's E.A.R. Yoshino V20 Integrated Amplifier, Fosgate Signature Phono pre, No. 50 and 51 Carverfest Tube amps, Hammond M3 tube amp, Ariston RD-40 Turntable w/ Linn Basik LSV tonearn, Grado Statement Master1 cartridge, Cardas Silver wire service and wire block, Carver TX-8 & 11 tuners, Carver TD-12 & 1700 decks, Tascam CC-222mkII CD recorder, Carver HR-742 reciever, DBX-3BX & 200xg & 120x, CarverAudio ALV prototypes, Alesis Studio One loudspeakers, Dahlquist DQ-8s, The Carver Research DarkStar Sub and Stax Earspeakers.

THIS SPACE FOR RENT...helping the blind to hear, one valve at a time
<<

OBI56

SILVER-7 TUBE AMP

Post Sun Jul 06, 2008 10:22 pm

Ray,

Bill, like me, is as old as dirt (or so I've been told) so who knows if his eyesight is good enough to tell the difference anymore .... ROFLMAO!!!! Besides, it COULD have been DevilSpawn with a wig on for all we know .... it IS vacation time after all ...

JK Bill!
<<

Eddie

Eddie The Knife

Post Mon Jul 07, 2008 6:36 pm

Well you have two people and a dog in the room now! LOL! Eddie!

Last edited by Eddie on Tue Jul 08, 2008 5:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Good judgment comes from experience,but experience usually comes from bad judgment.

The best thing is to learn from others that have mastered the one thing you need to learn!

I would tell you to go to hell but I already work there and I don't want to see your ugly face every day!
<<

treitz3

"Julian"
"Julian"

Post Mon Jul 07, 2008 10:52 pm

Nothin' here. Firefox. ](*,)
In search of accurate reproduction of music. Real sound is my reference and while perfection may not be attainable? If I chase it, I might just catch excellence.

The best way to enjoy digital music reproduction is to never listen to a good analogue reproduction.

Robert R. - "Did you see my North Korea analogy? I should have named it Carversite.kim"
<<

engtaz

"TAZ"

Post Tue Jul 08, 2008 4:33 am

Does not work here with IE or Firefox.
engtaz

Carver M4.0T in front channels to Caver AL VI's in SACD & 2 Channel setup
C 16, PT 2400, Slim Device, Carver TX-8, 490T and Rega TT w Grado Gold cart in the 2 channel setup
Bogen SRB20 is computer amp
Carver PM-350 donated for youth church use
<<

BillD

(pair of) SILVER-7 TUBE AMPs

Location: The west's most mid-western town, Scottsdale, Arizona

Post Tue Jul 08, 2008 3:07 pm

Well, I couldn't get it to work with Firefox (still can't) but with IE, it told me I needed to download a missing piece and it worked fine. I think the missing piece was some DirectX thingy.
It should sound like it isn't there!
There is a difference between hearing and listening...
Making life enjoyable through expensive electronics.

OBI56

SILVER-7 TUBE AMP

Post Tue Jul 08, 2008 3:55 pm

Actually Bill, it was probably ActivX which ONLY works on IE. Mozilla and Firefox specifically do not support it, probably out of spite towards Microsoft.
<<

Eddie

Eddie The Knife

Post Tue Jul 08, 2008 5:05 pm

Works ok for me in IE!
Good judgment comes from experience,but experience usually comes from bad judgment.

The best thing is to learn from others that have mastered the one thing you need to learn!

I would tell you to go to hell but I already work there and I don't want to see your ugly face every day!
<<

Toy Maker

Puppet Master

Post Tue Jul 08, 2008 5:22 pm

USE IE.. I'm not spending any more time so people and use the browser "they want"
This thing is a real bitch to setup. Too much network BS I know nothing about.
Linksys had to do some of it at their end online... I am no network nerd... XP, yes, I can run circles atound people, networking, I HATE !!!

Nicole on the left, Jessica on the right, and Lilo taking a nap.

Whatever you do in life will be insignificant, but it's very important that you do it... because nobody else will.

‎~You think Einstein walked around thinkin' everyone was a bunch of dumb shits?~

SHUT UP AND ENJOY THE MUSIC!
╭∩╮(︶︿︶)╭∩╮
<<

Eddie

Eddie The Knife

Post Tue Jul 08, 2008 7:18 pm

Gee James if I move in can I get my own laptop too! LOL! Eddie!

<<

Toy Maker

Puppet Master

Post Wed Jul 09, 2008 1:17 am

Yeah, I'd probably have to buy you one. It would be the only way to get the rest of them to shut up when you wanted to use theirs.
we have 5 Acer laptops, one per person. Mine's 20", Alex's is 17" and the 3 girls all have 15"

This week, I just upgraded everyones ipods to iPhones. I can unlock the ipods, and iphones, and can sell an unlocked ipod for more $$ than I can buy a used iphone now... so might as well do it while I can.

Anyone interested in a UNLOCKED iPod Touch ?!?!? I have (3) for sale right now. All in good condition, all newest firmware 1.1.4, and all totally unlocked. These things KICK ASS once they are inlocked !! there are hundreds of games, programs, and apps you can install on them now.
I can cut a pretty good deal for forum members if anyone wants one for themselves, or as a gift for someone !!!
I have 2 8gb, and 1 16gb
Retail "locked" new is $300 and $400
My used retail "unlocked" prices are $275 and $350
Forum members, I can do $225, and $300

If anyone wants one, PM me.... I am selling them on CraigsList local for cash, but can work a better deal for you guys.

Here's just how custom you can set things up... The 1st one is the theme I set them up for re-sale..
The 2nd one, is Alex's :roll:
Attachments
P1010112.JPG
P1010112.JPG (56.34 KiB) Viewed 753 times
P1010119.JPG
P1010119.JPG (53.6 KiB) Viewed 753 times
Whatever you do in life will be insignificant, but it's very important that you do it... because nobody else will.

‎~You think Einstein walked around thinkin' everyone was a bunch of dumb shits?~

SHUT UP AND ENJOY THE MUSIC!
╭∩╮(︶︿︶)╭∩╮
<<

stevewithrow

SILVER-7t

Post Sat Sep 06, 2008 8:50 pm

is that you on the couch...?
PreviousNext

Return to CARVERFEST 08'