FAQ  •  Register   •  Gallery •  Login

It is currently Sat Oct 25, 2014 10:44 pm

Cabin Reservations for Carverfest '08.....

<<

Rainman

SILVER-7t

Post Wed Jun 11, 2008 12:37 am

Re: Cabin Reservations for Carverfest '08.....

I have ridden the tail of the dragon and it is a really neat thing to experience. It can be great fun as long as you are not one of the idiots who tries to pretend it is one of the race tracks that I used to race on.
Question: Do you know why turds are tapered on the ends? Answer: So your asshole doesn't slam shut..

Carver- SDA490t, SDA450, 2 TFM45's, TFM15, CT23, CT28v, CT27v, Linn Kaber speakers, Sunfire crm2's, PS Audio Statement speaker cables and I/C's, A.P.C. power
<<

treitz3

"Julian"
"Julian"

Post Sun Jun 15, 2008 8:36 pm

First post updated again with the latest information as of 2:00 am, June 16th.

http://greatsmokies75th.com/welcome-to- ... kies-75th/ <<<Just saw this on the news. I'll check it out later, but if some of you have time it might give you an idea as to where the cabins are located and what kind of area we are talking about.
In search of accurate reproduction of music. Real sound is my reference and while perfection may not be attainable? If I chase it, I might just catch excellence.

The best way to enjoy digital music reproduction is to never listen to a good analogue reproduction.

Robert R. - "Did you see my North Korea analogy? I should have named it Carversite.kim"
<<

dyeraudio

TFM-75

Post Tue Jun 17, 2008 1:58 pm

I have reserved a Queen-sized bedroom upstairs in Cabin 5. However, I can only attend Fri, Sat & Sunday. If anyone would like to rent the room from me for Wednesday and Thursday they are welcome to. The price would equal out to about $125 per night. Anyone interested please let me know so I can send your money in with my final deposit which is due TWO WEEKS prior to the Fest. Money order only.....Thanks.....

http://www.watershedcabins.com/watershed_5.phtml

This is a first come first serve basis....whoever inquires first gets first priority. This is the only way I can see being 100% fair.
CARVER CT-29V, CARVER TFM-45 (Rita-furbished) ,CARVER SD/A 490t, LINN Keilidh speakers, PS Audio I/C's, PS Audio Statement & Plus Speaker Cables, APC Line-R 600 conditioner, Vibra-Cones
<<

treitz3

"Julian"
"Julian"

Post Wed Jun 18, 2008 9:33 pm

Just to reiterate what dyeraudio has mentioned in the post above. There is a room available for Wednesday and Thursday at Carverfest. He has paid for this room already for the entire event. Contact him and NOT the cabins [Brandy] to rent the room during these days.

First post updated again as of June 18th @ 10:33 PM.
In search of accurate reproduction of music. Real sound is my reference and while perfection may not be attainable? If I chase it, I might just catch excellence.

The best way to enjoy digital music reproduction is to never listen to a good analogue reproduction.

Robert R. - "Did you see my North Korea analogy? I should have named it Carversite.kim"
<<

dyeraudio

TFM-75

Post Thu Jun 19, 2008 12:16 pm

ATTENTION: As of right now Monday, June 19, 2008 Steve Ford and his fiance have requested my room in Cabin 5 for Wed. & Thurs. It is currently unavailable unless something happens and Steve cannot make it. I just want to keep you all updated so no one loses out unfairly.
CARVER CT-29V, CARVER TFM-45 (Rita-furbished) ,CARVER SD/A 490t, LINN Keilidh speakers, PS Audio I/C's, PS Audio Statement & Plus Speaker Cables, APC Line-R 600 conditioner, Vibra-Cones
<<

treitz3

"Julian"
"Julian"

Post Thu Jun 26, 2008 8:30 pm

BobP, you still planning on one of the Treehouses? If you haven't seen it already, you have a PM.

Also, the first post is updated again as of this post.

<<

dyeraudio

TFM-75

Post Thu Jun 26, 2008 9:40 pm

My room in Cabin 5 is rented for 5 days. Steve Ford has confirmed and it is no longer available.
<<

treitz3

"Julian"
"Julian"

Post Sun Jun 29, 2008 12:58 pm

Ok folks, just wanted to remind everybody that your cabin deposits are due now. You are welcome to pay in full, but at the very least you must make a deposit of half of the total due by you.

BobP, are you still interested in the Treehouse? LMK, I can only hold it for so long. ;)

<<

treitz3

"Julian"
"Julian"

Post Wed Jul 09, 2008 6:37 pm

On a different note, I have a friend of mine "DoubleD" that will be coming along with his son. He runs Carver gear and is another audio enthusiast. He will be staying in two of the four available bunk beds in room #4, Watershed 5. This leaves only 4 available bunk beds.

<<

dyeraudio

TFM-75

Post Wed Jul 09, 2008 7:04 pm

My deposit is in for upstairs bedroom, Cabin 5. Steve Ford and his fiance will be staying there Wed. & Thurs and I will be there Fri. through Sunday. My dad MAY be coming along. He will be staying in my room.
<<

treitz3

"Julian"
"Julian"

Post Fri Jul 11, 2008 10:51 pm

Ok fellas, Brandy from the cabins e-mailed me today. This is what she said.

Hi Tom, Just wanted to let you know that I have stopped receiving calls from people to reserve their cabins. Please let me know if they are having trouble getting through.

Brandi Allison / Office Manager
Watershed Cabins
Reservations: 888-604-3075
http://www.WatershedCabins.com

Do we have a communication issue? LMK. If not, please contact either Brandy or myself if we need to change arrangements. If you are planning on attending, the time has come to make the deposit for your cabin rentals. Again, please contact either Brandy at the cabins, or contact me and I'll see what arrangements can be made for you.

<<

F1nut

SILVER-7 TUBE AMP

Post Fri Jul 11, 2008 11:26 pm

Watershed 7 has paid our deposit, months ago.
Political Correctness...defined

A doctrine fostered by a delusional, illogical minority and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end.

In a recent press conference, President Obama remarked, "If I had a city, it would look just like Detroit."
<<

Eddie

Eddie The Knife

Post Sat Jul 12, 2008 5:54 pm

F1nut wrote:Watershed 7 has paid our deposit, months ago.

Yep just what F1 said!!
Good judgment comes from experience,but experience usually comes from bad judgment.

The best thing is to learn from others that have mastered the one thing you need to learn!

I would tell you to go to hell but I already work there and I don't want to see your ugly face every day!
<<

weitrhino

SILVER-7t

Post Sun Jul 13, 2008 11:28 am

I always feel like I'm on the outside of this group peering in. *sigh*
<<

treitz3

"Julian"
"Julian"

Post Sun Jul 13, 2008 11:45 am

Well then, come on down!

PreviousNext

Return to CARVERFEST 08'