Post Wed Jun 11, 2008 9:51 pm

Re: CarverFest 08' (PayPal account)

Good things come to those who WAIT ! :-"
<<

garcianc

TFM-35

Post Thu Jun 12, 2008 7:14 pm

treitz3 wrote:Nelson, does this mean that we can expect you at this year's event? [-o<

Sorry I have been off the grid. I have been swamped with school work and work-work that had me out of town for a while.

Like I said on the phone, I will definitely try to make it but it will be a last-minute decision. If I don't make it, please consider my paypal contribution a donation.
<<

schoe

Post Fri Jun 13, 2008 9:28 am

This may seem like a stupid question but I have to ask it anyway: Where is the Fest going to be held? This will determine if I can make it or not since finances are what they are. I am suffering from grad-student finances at this time. Thanks.
Your Most Humble and Obedient Servant, Gary Schuster
<<

OBI56

SILVER-7 TUBE AMP

Post Fri Jun 13, 2008 9:43 am

Hi Schoe, all the details appear in the rest of this forum section. The fest is being held in North Carolina again this year and there are a lot of exciting things going on with it right now. Cabin space is quite limited at this time with only a few spaces left.
Why let facts or common sense get in the way of your opinions.
<<

treitz3

"Julian"
"Julian"

Post Fri Jun 13, 2008 1:20 pm

Hello Mr Shuster, details can be found on this thread.... viewtopic.php?f=31&t=3396&start=0

Here is a map of area.... http://www.watershedcabins.com/driving/DDWS.pdf .......Let me know if you are coming ASAP please.

Toymaker, even though Kim's not attending this year, I went ahead and threw in another $105.00. Bob is NOT to pay for food.

Everybody else, if you are planning on attending, you will not find better food anywhere out near the cabins. $105.00 per person covers the cost of ALL meals and it's pretty much an all you can eat deal. We will have plenty of REALLY nice things to eat, drink and munch on. If you haven't added to the food fund, please consider doing so within the next two or three weeks if you can wing it. This will help with the budgeting, which with this amount of folks attending this year, will not be a walk in the park. The sooner that we know what kind of budget we are working with, the sooner we can start the planning and it is preferred that we not do all of this one week before the event. K'naw mean? ;)
In search of accurate reproduction of music. Real sound is my reference and while perfection may not be attainable? If I chase it, I might just catch excellence.

The best way to enjoy digital music reproduction is to never listen to a good analogue reproduction.

Robert R. - "Did you see my North Korea analogy? I should have named it Carversite.kim"
<<

schoe

Post Fri Jun 13, 2008 7:42 pm

Sorry, I will have to be a "no can do" due to distance and time. I am working 2 jobs and doing research for one of my Professors over the summer. Since my prof is on my committee if he asks anything I really have no choice. I will watch for pix of the event and someday......... Thanks!
G. Schuster
<<

OBI56

SILVER-7 TUBE AMP

Post Fri Jun 13, 2008 8:41 pm

All is not lost schoe. There are plans to have streaming video of the event live on the Internet. I'M looking forward to it myself!
Why let facts or common sense get in the way of your opinions.
<<

schoe

Post Sun Jun 15, 2008 2:56 pm

That is very good news. Thank you!
G. Schuster
<<

treitz3

"Julian"
"Julian"

Post Sun Jun 15, 2008 2:59 pm

Keep your fingers crossed that we don't have any technical difficulties this year. [-o<

Oh, James......can I get a live update without compromising security?
In search of accurate reproduction of music. Real sound is my reference and while perfection may not be attainable? If I chase it, I might just catch excellence.

The best way to enjoy digital music reproduction is to never listen to a good analogue reproduction.

Robert R. - "Did you see my North Korea analogy? I should have named it Carversite.kim"
<<

engtaz

"TAZ"

Post Fri Jul 11, 2008 8:05 am

Payment sent
engtaz

Carver M4.0T in front channels to Caver AL VI's in SACD & 2 Channel setup
C 16, PT 2400, Slim Device, Carver TX-8, 490T and Rega TT w Grado Gold cart in the 2 channel setup
Bogen SRB20 is computer amp
Carver PM-350 donated for youth church use
<<

Eddie

Eddie The Knife

Post Sat Jul 12, 2008 6:04 pm

Full payment sent! Eddie!
Good judgment comes from experience,but experience usually comes from bad judgment.

The best thing is to learn from others that have mastered the one thing you need to learn!

I would tell you to go to hell but I already work there and I don't want to see your ugly face every day!
<<

treitz3

"Julian"
"Julian"

Post Wed Aug 13, 2008 4:27 pm

OK folks, we are not too gawd awful far away from Carverfest. We NEED for you at this point to go ahead and add your money into the Paypal account now. We are less than a month away from Carverfest and please note:

We still have to withdrawal the $$$ from PP and get it to me so that I can purchase everything! This can not happen overnight......you know how PP works. ](*,)

We are sitting at around $1200.00 for the entire event! That's not what we need to get things done. I don't mean to sound like your mother, but at this point I guess I'll have to. Everybody who has not made a payment needs to do so ASAP or you will not eat, drink or snack at the event, period. End of story with NO exceptions!

If you do not have a PP account, mail me or Toymaker the funds within the next week. After that, we will provide an updated list that will let everybody know where you stand concerning the PP funds. Remember, you will NOT eat and drink for less! Hell, the nearest source for food is in Bryson city. Not a short haul. ;) Not only that, but you are in the boontillies. If you get hungry, there may be nothing open and if there is.....you may have nothing but a hot dog to eat, if you are lucky enough to find some place that has that. Otherwise, it's your luck of the draw and shops are far and few between. :-k

You have known about this for a year now and I have put in double my share and there have been a couple of "contributions" from members. $1200.00 is NOT where we should be at right now.

I hate to be "that guy", but right now I guess I have to be. Help me to help you make this event as good or better than last year. Toymaker, this includes Bob and his crew. We need to get on the ball NOW!

Remember, this is what you are paying for..... viewtopic.php?t=3386

<<

Toy Maker

Puppet Master

Post Wed Aug 13, 2008 5:29 pm

I got Bob and his posse' covered... Been talking to Sarai the last 2 days, She's on it !!!

Get your $105 for food in NOW
It will take about 4-7 days to pull the funds from PayPal over to the checking account to be able to use the $$...
I plan to transfer all the $$ on Sep 1st... If your $$ isn't in by the 1st, you starve !!! After the 1st, The funds may take too long to get transfered, and there is no guaranty we will be able to use the funds if it takes more than 7 days.
Whatever you do in life will be insignificant, but it's very important that you do it 'cause nobody else will

‎~You think Einstein walked around thinkin' everyone was a bunch of dumb shits?~

SHUT UP AND ENJOY THE MUSIC!
╭∩╮(︶︿︶)╭∩╮
<<

snow

TFM-25

Post Fri Aug 15, 2008 9:15 am

Toy Maker wrote: If your $$ isn't in by the 1st, you starve !!!

Damn starving sux :(

REGARDS SNOW
<<

Toy Maker

Puppet Master

Post Fri Aug 15, 2008 10:17 am

A great big THANK YOU goes out to (garcianc)
He has donated $205 to the CarverFest fund, and he's not even coming ?!?!?

I'll think about you while I throw back a Sunkist !!!

I added another $100 to the Paypal account. This is a donation.
I know that you, Tom and others are doing a lot of work behind the scenes. Since I just found out that I can't be at Carverfest this year, I thought this is the least I could do.

If I can be of any help, please let me know.
Thanks for all your hard work and I know everything will go smoothly.

Take care,
Nelson
Whatever you do in life will be insignificant, but it's very important that you do it 'cause nobody else will

‎~You think Einstein walked around thinkin' everyone was a bunch of dumb shits?~

SHUT UP AND ENJOY THE MUSIC!
╭∩╮(︶︿︶)╭∩╮
PreviousNext

Return to CARVERFEST PayPal Account