FAQ  •  Register   •  Gallery •  Login

It is currently Thu Jul 24, 2014 7:25 am

SHIRTS AVAILABLE FOR CARVERFEST right logos & great price

<<

OBI56

SILVER-7 TUBE AMP

Post Thu Aug 21, 2008 11:37 pm

Re: SHIRTS AVAILABLE FOR CARVERFEST right logos & great price

Do we have final pricing yet so I can PayPal the funds???
Why let facts or common sense get in the way of your opinions.
<<

bhowell3

Post Fri Aug 22, 2008 7:02 am

ONE Medium for me (unless they're "cheapie shrinkers")
Any dark color is fine....definitely embroidered - not screened or heat-transfer...
Are these mail-order? I can't make the trip to the Fest....
Most of all - Thank You for doing this for us!
- Brian
<<

Toy Maker

Puppet Master

Post Fri Aug 22, 2008 7:37 am

I should be gettign the prices this morning... he had to call and get pricing for all the shirts, the order so far, is like 40-50 shirts.
The guy said after 20-30 washes you might lose 1/2" or so in length... so let me know for sure what size you want.

Yes we will be able to mail them, I am guessing $5 or so in the US.

I will post as soon as I have the prices.
Whatever you do in life will be insignificant, but it's very important that you do it 'cause nobody else will

‎~You think Einstein walked around thinkin' everyone was a bunch of dumb shits?~

SHUT UP AND ENJOY THE MUSIC!
╭∩╮(︶︿︶)╭∩╮
<<

TNRabbit

(pair of) SILVER-7 TUBE AMPs

Post Fri Aug 22, 2008 8:12 am

James,

I want to clarify~~ Rainman is having the regular T-shirts made (read his post); just mail the $$$ to him with your order.

YOU are having the POLOs ONLY made, correct?? I already paid Rainman for the regular tshirts...

????
:-s
TNRabbit

From FrankieD's lips to your ears: Sunfire - a quiet box of endless power.

Sunfire TG-IV/400~7 Amp
Carver SD/A-360 CDP
Benchmark DAC-1
Sony SACD/DVD-A
Active bi-amp: Ashly XR-1001 & 2 Rane PEQ-15s
Main: HotRodded AL-IIIs
Sub: Klipsch RT-12d
Center: Sunfire CRS-3c
Surround: Sunfire CRS-3 (x 2)

OconeeOrange wrote:"Gary likes to play it 'loud' as do I. His system begs you turn it up until you die"

RIP WIlliam B. Dibble, 1948-2012. I'll miss you my friend.
<<

Toy Maker

Puppet Master

Post Fri Aug 22, 2008 9:06 am

Yes, I am ONLY doing Polo shirts... NO T-shirts

I don't know if Rainman is still doing T-shirts...
I want him to come back and confirm this ?!?!?!
Whatever you do in life will be insignificant, but it's very important that you do it 'cause nobody else will

‎~You think Einstein walked around thinkin' everyone was a bunch of dumb shits?~

╭∩╮(︶︿︶)╭∩╮
<<

TNRabbit

Post Fri Aug 22, 2008 9:54 am

He is. If you read post #6 from page 3 of this thread you'll see he gives all the info you need to order. He also said he could not get 6x size shirts, but I noticed he never responded to your question about contacting the maker & sending them your own shirts. Here's said post:

"Tee Shirt update! Finally........ Sorry to keep everyone in suspense for so long.

The shirts for Carverfest 2008 will be screen printed on quality light gray tee shirts just like the original Carver shirts you begged your local Carver dealer for. The shirts themselves are like the tee's that many race teams wear for practice etc. on race weekends. It was decided to go with the light gray for 2 reasons. First the original Carver shirts were light gray. Second I have several team issue shirts that I wear at the race track that are light gray and they do not show spots etc. like bright white.

The printing on the shirts will have the original Carver company logo on the back with Carverfest 2008 in matching text under the Carver logo. On the front of the shirts where the breast pocket would normally be there will be an appropriately sized matching insignia. On the right sleeve of each shirt will be printed a replica of Mr. Carver's signature that will be appropriately sized and located for placement on the sleeve. I have attached a copy of the signature for everyone to see. Note: Only the signature will be printed. The white background will not be printed on our nice light gray shirts!

The price for the shirts will be $8.75 per shirt + Shipping for those of you that will need your shirts shipped to you. For those who are attending Carverfest I will be personally delivering all of your shirts to you at the "fest." For those of you who will need your shirts shipped to you I will be shipping them via U.S. mail. If you wish you can figure your shipping cost from zip code 49004 to your address and include that amount with the cost of your shirt. If it would be easier for some people you can simply include a flat fee of $4.50 for shipping and I will return any extra money in the package with your shirt.

There were some folks that asked about having their own shirts printed. The shirt people said they can do this as long as your shirt will take the screenprint properly. You can send me your own shirts if you wish. They did not give me a price for printing on your shirts, but I will try to get one from them in the next couple days.

The address to send payment for shirts + shipping if need is...

D. Mailand
2814 Slater Dr.
Kalamazoo, Michigan 49004

Please be sure to include your shipping address as well as your shirt size or sizes if ordering more than one shirt. I have a list of names etc. from those of you who sent me messages etc. and I will confirm sizes and addresses with everyone as your orders arrive in the mail.

I will post some pictures of the actual shirts as soon as they have mine printed \:D/

Thank you to everyone for being patient with this whole shirt process and please feel free to contact me with any questions you may have!

Sincerely, Rainman"
TNRabbit

From FrankieD's lips to your ears: Sunfire - a quiet box of endless power.

Sunfire TG-IV/400~7 Amp
Carver SD/A-360 CDP
Benchmark DAC-1
Sony SACD/DVD-A
Active bi-amp: Ashly XR-1001 & 2 Rane PEQ-15s
Main: HotRodded AL-IIIs
Sub: Klipsch RT-12d
Center: Sunfire CRS-3c
Surround: Sunfire CRS-3 (x 2)

OconeeOrange wrote:"Gary likes to play it 'loud' as do I. His system begs you turn it up until you die"

RIP WIlliam B. Dibble, 1948-2012. I'll miss you my friend.
<<

BillD

Location: The west's most mid-western town, Scottsdale, Arizona

Post Fri Aug 22, 2008 3:51 pm

I'll take a large. Just let us know where to send the money and shipping.
It should sound like it isn't there!
There is a difference between hearing and listening...
Making life enjoyable through expensive electronics.

frankieD

Frankie The Mouth

Post Fri Aug 22, 2008 4:43 pm

I'll take an XL and pick it up at the Fest.

Frank.
<<

Eddie

Eddie The Knife

Post Fri Aug 22, 2008 10:24 pm

Yes James I take two polo's at 4X but if they have 4x tall I would like that better! Just let me know the price and I will paypal it over. Thanks!
Good judgment comes from experience,but experience usually comes from bad judgment.

The best thing is to learn from others that have mastered the one thing you need to learn!

I would tell you to go to hell but I already work there and I don't want to see your ugly face every day!
<<

OBI56

SILVER-7 TUBE AMP

Post Fri Aug 22, 2008 10:37 pm

James, you get those final prices yet so we can PayPal you the funds? We do have a Monday deadline to meet.
Why let facts or common sense get in the way of your opinions.
<<

Toy Maker

Puppet Master

Post Fri Aug 22, 2008 10:58 pm

I thought it would be alot more fun to wail till the last day 8)

2 days in a row, and no prices... I talked to him 2-3 times, and he still can't give me a firm #
He was supposed to email it to me tonight... not yet.

We'll see if he comes through tomorrow...

╭∩╮(︶︿︶)╭∩╮
<<

Atomic Turtle

TFM-6cb

Post Fri Aug 22, 2008 11:03 pm

I'm in for 1 T and 1 polo, both in XL, please.
25 years... how much longer do we have to wait for "Honeydrippers, Volume 2"?
Carver M-500/Carver M-500t/Carver C-1 pre/Carver TX-11 tuner/Carver TX-2 tuner/Oppo 980 universal disc player/Kenwood KD-65F turntable/Panasonic DMR EZ48V DVD/VHS recorder/player/DBX-200 route selector/Polk RTi-12 speakers
<<

F1nut

SILVER-7 TUBE AMP

Post Sun Aug 24, 2008 2:12 am

Any price yet? I'm down for 2 XL.
Political Correctness...defined

A doctrine fostered by a delusional, illogical minority and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end.

In a recent press conference, President Obama remarked, "If I had a city, it would look just like Detroit."
<<

Toy Maker

Puppet Master

Post Sun Aug 24, 2008 2:32 am

Nope, I got stood up on the pricing 3 days in a row now.... Not feeling too optimistic at this point !!!

╭∩╮(︶︿︶)╭∩╮
<<

F1nut

SILVER-7 TUBE AMP

Post Sun Aug 24, 2008 2:43 am

Oh well, a memory lasts longer than a shirt anyway.
Political Correctness...defined

A doctrine fostered by a delusional, illogical minority and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end.

In a recent press conference, President Obama remarked, "If I had a city, it would look just like Detroit."
PreviousNext

Return to CARVERFEST 08'