It is currently Wed Oct 01, 2014 3:22 pm

[[[[Carverfest '08 attendees list]]]]

<<

audiophile101

TFM-55

Post Mon Aug 18, 2008 2:17 pm

Re: [[[[Carverfest '08 attendees list]]]]

I'M GOING TO CARVERFEST!!!!!!

Count me in but I won't be able to pay until the middle of the week.

Thanks!!!
<<

Toy Maker

Puppet Master

Post Mon Aug 18, 2008 2:25 pm

\:D/ \:D/ YEAAAAAAAAA !!!!!!!! \:D/ \:D/
Whatever you do in life will be insignificant, but it's very important that you do it... because nobody else will.

‎~You think Einstein walked around thinkin' everyone was a bunch of dumb shits?~

SHUT UP AND ENJOY THE MUSIC!
╭∩╮(︶︿︶)╭∩╮
<<

treitz3

"Julian"
"Julian"

Post Fri Aug 22, 2008 7:59 pm

audiophile101 wrote:I'M GOING TO CARVERFEST!!!!!!
That's some great news! Glad to hear that you can make it. If you will please, fill us in on what days you will be attending and where you plan on staying.....or are you just making it down for a day? Basically, just let us know what's going on.

Also, I have updated the first post on this thread to reflect the fact that we have two more folks coming. They will be Mr. Terry Icenhour and wife. Terry will be bringing a set of Boston Acoustics HD-8's for everybody to audition.
In search of accurate reproduction of music. Real sound is my reference and while perfection may not be attainable? If I chase it, I might just catch excellence.

The best way to enjoy digital music reproduction is to never listen to a good analogue reproduction.

Robert R. - "Did you see my North Korea analogy? I should have named it Carversite.kim"
<<

treitz3

"Julian"
"Julian"

Post Sat Aug 23, 2008 6:56 pm

James, the first list has been updated as of today. Jennifer was Engtaz' wife.

Also, there is someone here that donated money into the PP account but we don't know who to apply it to. The donation was made by GARY EKHOFF. <<<<Who do we need to apply the credit to? Beauller..........Beauller.........Beauller............. :-k

Also, please make sure that if the funds were PP'd to the Carverfest fund that you note who the payment is being applied to. This will help James and I coordinate this whole thing a whole lot easier. Thanks all!
In search of accurate reproduction of music. Real sound is my reference and while perfection may not be attainable? If I chase it, I might just catch excellence.

The best way to enjoy digital music reproduction is to never listen to a good analogue reproduction.

Robert R. - "Did you see my North Korea analogy? I should have named it Carversite.kim"
<<

dyeraudio

TFM-75

Post Sat Aug 23, 2008 7:09 pm

Gary Ekhoff is my dad....he made the deposit for us.......
CARVER CT-29V, CARVER TFM-45 (Rita-furbished) ,CARVER SD/A 490t, LINN Keilidh speakers, PS Audio I/C's, PS Audio Statement & Plus Speaker Cables, APC Line-R 600 conditioner, Vibra-Cones
<<

treitz3

"Julian"
"Julian"

Post Sat Aug 23, 2008 7:12 pm

Damnit and you told me that too. ](*,)

I'll correct it now. Thanks!

<<

weitrhino

SILVER-7t

Post Sun Aug 24, 2008 12:37 pm

treitz3 wrote:Also, there is someone here that donated money into the PP account but we don't know who to apply it to.

Also, please make sure that if the funds were PP'd to the Carverfest fund that you note who the payment is being applied to. This will help James and I coordinate this whole thing a whole lot easier. Thanks all!

I guess I'd better fess up. My donation comes from my wife's paypal, done today. (Anila)
<<

treitz3

"Julian"
"Julian"

Post Sun Aug 24, 2008 9:27 pm

Alright James, updates are done. It's all yours now and I'll delete this part later unless you want too.

jeffrey miller <<< Who donated $$$ into the account and used this name to contribute? We don't know who to apply it too? :-k

Please let us know............

<<

treitz3

"Julian"
"Julian"

Post Sat Aug 30, 2008 9:51 am

Audiophile101, I need to know what days you are planning on attending.

gdb, I can't find what notes I had on you. Could you fill me in as to whether or not you are coming/dates/how many and all that jazz?

Toymaker, we need to add everybody on the attendees list to the Carverfest "contact" forum. TFM-75 can't view it and I noticed that there were a few others missing.

Jefferey Miller donated funds to the Carverfest account. Who should we apply the $$$ too?

Thanks all. TREX.

<<

dyeraudio

TFM-75

Post Sat Aug 30, 2008 10:32 pm

Ya know I was just going over the attendees list and saw that three forum members made considerable donations to the fest and aren't even attending. I have to say that it is a very much appreciated gesture. I haven't been to a Carverfest yet but I will definately keep them in mind as we are enjoying this years fest. My personal thanks goes out to Corkdust, Nelson and Outlaw. I am sure I speak for alot of us when I say thank you very much. If these members attend CarverFest '09 we should remember their kindness at that time. =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D>
CARVER CT-29V, CARVER TFM-45 (Rita-furbished) ,CARVER SD/A 490t, LINN Keilidh speakers, PS Audio I/C's, PS Audio Statement & Plus Speaker Cables, APC Line-R 600 conditioner, Vibra-Cones
<<

weitrhino

SILVER-7t

Post Sat Aug 30, 2008 10:54 pm

dyeraudio wrote:Ya know I was just going over the attendees list and saw that three forum members made considerable donations to the fest and aren't even attending. I have to say that it is a very much appreciated gesture. I haven't been to a Carverfest yet but I will definately keep them in mind as we are enjoying this years fest. My personal thanks goes out to Corkdust, Nelson and Outlaw. I am sure I speak for alot of us when I say thank you very much. If these members attend CarverFest '09 we should remember their kindness at that time. =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D>

Yeah, that is way cool of those guys. Three cheers for three kings!
<<

treitz3

"Julian"
"Julian"

Post Mon Sep 01, 2008 4:31 pm

Repeat of prior post............

Audiophile101, I need to know what days you are planning on attending.

gdb, I can't find what notes I had on you. Could you fill me in as to whether or not you are coming/dates/how many and all that jazz?

Jefferey Miller donated funds to the Carverfest account. Who should we apply the $$$ too?

The above is a repeat post by treitz3. We need those that are being addressed to answer questions ASAP please. Thank you.

Also, we have a new member attending Carverfest this year! Coming all of the way from New York is RobertR. He will be bringing some gear including a trinaural setup. More information on what that is can be found in this link... http://www.carveraudio.com/phpBB3/viewt ... f=8&t=5985

If anybody has extra sleeping accommodations within their cabin, please let either him or I know. He was planning on staying in his car if the bunk beds were not available during his stay which is unacceptable for a member of this forum. Dyeraudio and Rainman, if and when you see this, let's try to figure out whether or not he can be accommodated in the bunkbeds and in the meantime, if anybody would like to step up to the plate and offer him a place to cop a squat over the evening, please either let him or I know. He is planning on arriving Wednesday the 10th around noontime or maybe later and is willing to help with the setup for Carverfest and [hehe] "depending on whether he has a good time" [hehe] will determine how long he stays. I foresee him being there the entire time. :D

BTW, I would also like to give thanks to our member, OBI56 for his generous contribution as well. He has recently made a contribution to the Carverfest fund even though he is not attending. Very generous, indeed. =D> Thank you Marc. ;)

I would also like to take this opportunity to thank all that have been involved with this years CF behind the scenes and in the forefront. I have to admit that this year's event is definitely going to be hard to top. Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!! You all ROCK!!!

=D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> *5* 8) Very 8)

<<

frankieD

Frankie The Mouth

Post Mon Sep 01, 2008 6:28 pm

Tom, I'm in watershed5 with dyeraudio & rainman.

I don't know if all the bunk beds are spoken for but even if they are there is a couch available. RobertR can use it, better than his car!

Frank.
<<

treitz3

"Julian"
"Julian"

Post Mon Sep 01, 2008 7:31 pm

Those names that are in bold/black on the first pot of this thread are the ones that need to contribute as of right now for the food/suds fund. The only one who has made arrangements is Toymaker.

The rest of you need to get on the ball, log in and let me know what the heck is going on. Snooze or Lose.

We have less than 9 days to go.....................

<<

Rainman

SILVER-7t

Post Tue Sep 02, 2008 2:59 am

I am quite sure that we can find a spot for the new guy from New York! I think we can probably even find him a carpet square to lay on and some newspaper to cover up with :lol:
Just kidding....... Of course he is welcome in our cabin! I have a really nice double size air mattress that he is more than welcome to use. Just let me know if you would like me to bring it.
We can always make room, just ask dyeraudio. He filled in for one of our crewmembers that had a broken arm at Chicagoland Speedway. His first experience staying in a hotel with the bunch of "clowns" on our race team was an eye opener for him! :shock: [-o< [-o<

Rainman
Question: Do you know why turds are tapered on the ends? Answer: So your asshole doesn't slam shut..

Carver- SDA490t, SDA450, 2 TFM45's, TFM15, CT23, CT28v, CT27v, Linn Kaber speakers, Sunfire crm2's, PS Audio Statement speaker cables and I/C's, A.P.C. power
PreviousNext

Return to CARVERFEST 08'