FAQ  •  Register   •  Gallery •  Login

It is currently Tue Nov 25, 2014 7:19 pm

Anybody up for some white water rafting?

<<

dyeraudio

TFM-75

Post Sat Aug 30, 2008 6:02 pm

Re: Anybody up for some white water rafting?

Treitz...what time are you leaving the cabins? We are leaving late Thursday night to drive down and want to be there in time to go. Saturday didn't work out? Are you leaving the cabins at 11 or getting to the outfitter at 11 ? I remember you saying it was a couple hours drive.......
CARVER CT-29V, CARVER TFM-45 (Rita-furbished) ,CARVER SD/A 490t, LINN Keilidh speakers, PS Audio I/C's, PS Audio Statement & Plus Speaker Cables, APC Line-R 600 conditioner, Vibra-Cones
<<

treitz3

"Julian"
"Julian"

Post Sat Aug 30, 2008 6:31 pm

Dyeraudio, the whitewater rafting is only 7 minutes up the road very close to the Tennessee border. The plans are not finalized right now and it was my mistake that I thought we were going on Saturday. This morning I had a chance to review some of the threads and realized that zoothorn had made reservations for Friday at 11:00 instead of Saturday.

I will try to give him a call this weekend to confirm.
In search of accurate reproduction of music. Real sound is my reference and while perfection may not be attainable? If I chase it, I might just catch excellence.

The best way to enjoy digital music reproduction is to never listen to a good analogue reproduction.

Robert R. - "Did you see my North Korea analogy? I should have named it Carversite.kim"
<<

Zoot Horn

SILVER-7 TUBE AMP

Post Sat Aug 30, 2008 9:45 pm

yep,,, the wife and I are going on fri,,11 am IIRC,,,open slots/rafts are still available,, see ya there. \:D/
<<

dyeraudio

TFM-75

Post Sat Aug 30, 2008 10:15 pm

Damn....I hope we arrive in time to check in, unload, and get ready to leave again.......... :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:
CARVER CT-29V, CARVER TFM-45 (Rita-furbished) ,CARVER SD/A 490t, LINN Keilidh speakers, PS Audio I/C's, PS Audio Statement & Plus Speaker Cables, APC Line-R 600 conditioner, Vibra-Cones
<<

treitz3

"Julian"
"Julian"

Post Tue Sep 02, 2008 5:23 pm

We'll be sure to have a team ready and waiting to help you unload everything. Do you have any clue when you are going to be arriving?

BTW, this rafting trip may be a ride to remember! Check out the weather channel and you'll notice why. That, and we just received 14-16" of rain in Charlotte last week and all of the local reports said that the mountains got about twice that. Just to let those who are coming know how much rain that is, Charlotte got more rainfall in 48 hours than we have gotten all year. More is obviously on its way.

I'm thinking that the normally class 2 river will be a class 3 when we go down......... :shock:

\:D/ \:D/ 8) \:D/ \:D/ Yippie Kiayaaaaa Mother [censor shit???..... Awww Hell No They Didin't !!!! ....]!!!!!
In search of accurate reproduction of music. Real sound is my reference and while perfection may not be attainable? If I chase it, I might just catch excellence.

The best way to enjoy digital music reproduction is to never listen to a good analogue reproduction.

Robert R. - "Did you see my North Korea analogy? I should have named it Carversite.kim"
<<

dyeraudio

TFM-75

Post Tue Sep 02, 2008 7:09 pm

Dude....you need to clear out your mailbox....I cannot get ahold of you.....we will be arriving around 7 to 8 am Friday morning......
Previous

Return to CARVERFEST 08'