It is currently Fri Oct 24, 2014 7:50 am

CarverFest Itenerary... so far

<<

Toy Maker

Puppet Master

Post Wed Aug 20, 2008 7:22 am

CarverFest Itenerary... so far

http://www.carveraudio.com/CarverFest/0 ... nerary.pdf

I need to know what, and when people have plans to do things at CarverFest...
Rafting is Saturday right?? what time ??
Workshops... Who, Where, and about what ???
Any other outings planned ??

List what things you guys plan on doing, and when you would like to do them.
We have so many people coming, I figured it would be a good idea to try to get some kind of schedual going, so people will know what's gong on and when.

The breakfast, lunch, and dinner times, will probably be a little flexable, but around the times listed.
Whatever you do in life will be insignificant, but it's very important that you do it... because nobody else will.

‎~You think Einstein walked around thinkin' everyone was a bunch of dumb shits?~

SHUT UP AND ENJOY THE MUSIC!
╭∩╮(︶︿︶)╭∩╮
<<

Reese

TFM-75

Post Wed Aug 20, 2008 8:38 am

Re: CarverFest Artinerary... so far

Wish I could be there, Mr. Cruise Director! =D> =D>
Too often we enjoy the comfort of opinion without the discomfort of thought -- JFK

Sunfire Classic Tube Preamp; 2 Carver Silver 7ts, 2 Silver 9ts; bi-amped ALS (Originals upgraded to Platinum), Rane PE15's eq's and Rane AC22 xcrossover; Carver c-19 tube pre;
Carver 390t CD carousel; Carver 490t CD player; BBE 362 Sonic Maximizer; C-9 SH; Sony ES tuner and DAT deck; Sony CD copier/burner; Sony dual cassette deck; TEAC 2340R 4 ch r to r tape deck; Dual CS5000 tt, Shure V15 Type V-MR cartridge
<<

Toy Maker

Puppet Master

Post Wed Aug 20, 2008 8:58 am

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Someone has to steer this ship
Whatever you do in life will be insignificant, but it's very important that you do it... because nobody else will.

‎~You think Einstein walked around thinkin' everyone was a bunch of dumb shits?~

╭∩╮(︶︿︶)╭∩╮
<<

TNRabbit

(pair of) SILVER-7 TUBE AMPs

Post Wed Aug 20, 2008 9:43 am

Any possibility the Q&A with Bob could slide to about 4 p.m.?
TNRabbit

From FrankieD's lips to your ears: Sunfire - a quiet box of endless power.

Sunfire TG-IV/400~7 Amp
Carver SD/A-360 CDP
Benchmark DAC-1
Sony SACD/DVD-A
Active bi-amp: Ashly XR-1001 & 2 Rane PEQ-15s
Main: HotRodded AL-IIIs
Sub: Klipsch RT-12d
Center: Sunfire CRS-3c
Surround: Sunfire CRS-3 (x 2)

OconeeOrange wrote:"Gary likes to play it 'loud' as do I. His system begs you turn it up until you die"

RIP WIlliam B. Dibble, 1948-2012. I'll miss you my friend.
<<

Toy Maker

Puppet Master

Post Wed Aug 20, 2008 10:08 am

Re: CarverFest Itenerary... so far

very possible.... that's why I'm doing it.

I also wanted to do it sooner rather than later, to keep everyone from asking Bob the same questions for 2-3 days, when they can probably all be answered all at once, for everyone.

╭∩╮(︶︿︶)╭∩╮
<<

F1nut

SILVER-7 TUBE AMP

Post Wed Aug 20, 2008 11:04 am

Mandatory meeting-10am?

Someone's going to have to take notes for me....LOL
Political Correctness...defined

A doctrine fostered by a delusional, illogical minority and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end.

In a recent press conference, President Obama remarked, "If I had a city, it would look just like Detroit."
<<

TNRabbit

Post Wed Aug 20, 2008 11:27 am

F1nut wrote:Mandatory meeting-10am?

Someone's going to have to take notes for me....LOL

Ditto. I won't be leaving here until @ 6 a.m. on Thursday & it's an 8 hour drive....
TNRabbit

Sunfire TG-IV/400~7 Amp
Carver SD/A-360 CDP
Benchmark DAC-1
Sony SACD/DVD-A

OconeeOrange wrote:"Gary likes to play it 'loud' as do I. His system begs you turn it up until you die"

<<

Toy Maker

Puppet Master

Post Wed Aug 20, 2008 11:43 am

Aww man... that's too bad !!!!!
Looks like you fuckers are going to miss the amp drawing...
Gotta be there to be in it !!!!!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

╭∩╮(︶︿︶)╭∩╮
<<

TNRabbit

Post Wed Aug 20, 2008 11:46 am

No skin off my nose; I have everything I need...

Now if I can just score another Sunfire 400~7 amp and Tube preamp, I'll everything I WANT....!
TNRabbit

Sunfire TG-IV/400~7 Amp
Carver SD/A-360 CDP
Benchmark DAC-1
Sony SACD/DVD-A

<<

Toy Maker

Puppet Master

Post Wed Aug 20, 2008 11:56 am

naaa.. there's a list of things we're going to go over that morning.
I will probably print out a short version for those of you that drag their asses in late.
But Tom does want everyone there to attend.
Just some basic rules, and a few topics that need to be voted on by the people present.
Try to get there earlier if possible !!!
I will be leaving about 12:00 midnight tuesday, to get there around noon Wed. Unpack, BS a little and get some sleep
for be ready to play Thursday morning.

╭∩╮(︶︿︶)╭∩╮
<<

treitz3

"Julian"
"Julian"

Post Wed Aug 20, 2008 12:05 pm

Oh yeah, I see how you are gonna be. Lay it all on me, huh? ](*,)

It would be great if everybody could make it to the meeting. As James said, there are some things we need to go over as well as some "on the spot" decisions to make. This will not be discussed on the forum. It is only for the attendees.

If you don't make it in time, you will not be left in the dark but if you can possibly make it happen? Good deal.

Oh, Zoothorn knows what date and time the whitewater rafting is scheduled for. We have between 8 to [possibly] 15 folks going.
In search of accurate reproduction of music. Real sound is my reference and while perfection may not be attainable? If I chase it, I might just catch excellence.

The best way to enjoy digital music reproduction is to never listen to a good analogue reproduction.

Robert R. - "Did you see my North Korea analogy? I should have named it Carversite.kim"
<<

dyeraudio

TFM-75

Post Wed Aug 20, 2008 4:35 pm

Why can't the amp drawing be Sunday afternoon? Seems like quite a few people cannot be there right at Wednesday. Bob is staying for the entire fest right? My opinion is that if you pay for a reservation of some kind you should be able to enter the drawing. Example: Steve Ford paid good money to be there for two days and he has to split. I think he should be eligable for the amps since he is going to attend more than just "stopping by" for awhile. This is just my opinion....what are your views ? Also: count me & my father "IN" for rafting on Saturday......
CARVER CT-29V, CARVER TFM-45 (Rita-furbished) ,CARVER SD/A 490t, LINN Keilidh speakers, PS Audio I/C's, PS Audio Statement & Plus Speaker Cables, APC Line-R 600 conditioner, Vibra-Cones
<<

Magnaryder

(pair of) SILVER-7t's

Post Wed Aug 20, 2008 8:42 pm

Toy Maker wrote:http://www.carveraudio.com/CarverFest/08/CarverFest-Itenerary.pdf

I need to know what, and when people have plans to do things at CarverFest...
Rafting is Saturday right?? what time ??
Workshops... Who, Where, and about what ???
Any other outings planned ??

List what things you guys plan on doing, and when you would like to do them.
We have so many people coming, I figured it would be a good idea to try to get some kind of schedual going, so people will know what's gong on and when.

The breakfast, lunch, and dinner times, will probably be a little flexable, but around the times listed.

So we're gonna turn this into an HSTA gig? Kewl, while y'all are wastewater rafting I get Bob's ear for the day......enjoy the water rides.

ray
Magnaryder

Its going to be used equipment when I sell it, so it may as well be used equipment when I buy it.

Tim deParavicini's E.A.R. Yoshino V20 Integrated Amplifier, Fosgate Signature Phono pre, Lucas Labs 12B4/OD3 LineStage, No. 50 and 51 Carverfest Tube amps, Hammond M3 tube amp, Ariston RD-40 Turntable w/ Linn Basik LSV tonearn, Grado Statement Master1 cartridge, Carver TX-8 & 11 tuners, Carver TD-12, Tascam CC-222mkII CD recorder, DBX-3BX & 200xg & 120x, CarverAudio ALV prototypes, Alesis Studio One loudspeakers, Energy Reference 22 Connoisseur, Cambridge Audio Model 8s, The Carver Research DarkStar Sub and Stax Earspeakers.

THIS SPACE FOR RENT...helping the blind to hear, one valve at a time
<<

treitz3

"Julian"
"Julian"

Post Tue Sep 02, 2008 7:04 pm

Foozball tournaments every night at Rainman and Dyeraudio's pad [WS5]!!!!!
In search of accurate reproduction of music. Real sound is my reference and while perfection may not be attainable? If I chase it, I might just catch excellence.

The best way to enjoy digital music reproduction is to never listen to a good analogue reproduction.

Robert R. - "Did you see my North Korea analogy? I should have named it Carversite.kim"
<<

dyeraudio

TFM-75

Post Tue Sep 02, 2008 7:13 pm

Shweeeeeet.... :D :D :D :D :D we have already discussed that........
CARVER CT-29V, CARVER TFM-45 (Rita-furbished) ,CARVER SD/A 490t, LINN Keilidh speakers, PS Audio I/C's, PS Audio Statement & Plus Speaker Cables, APC Line-R 600 conditioner, Vibra-Cones
Next

Return to CARVERFEST 08'