CarverFest Itenerary... so far

<<

treitz3

"Julian"
"Julian"

Post Tue Sep 02, 2008 7:16 pm

Re: CarverFest Itenerary... so far

I'm on the phone with him now and he's looking forward to it. :D
In search of accurate reproduction of music. Real sound is my reference and while perfection may not be attainable? If I chase it, I might just catch excellence.

The best way to enjoy digital music reproduction is to never listen to a good analogue reproduction.

Robert R. - "Did you see my North Korea analogy? I should have named it Carversite.kim"
<<

skip

aka (Sasquach)

Post Wed Sep 03, 2008 7:02 am

I'm planning on doing a little fishin. Schedule is flexable, but morning and evenings are best. I'll have a couple of xtra fly rods and maybe a spinning rod if anyone cares to go. If you want to fish and have felt sole wading shoes, bring 'em as the rocks are slick.
Sasquatch
TnRabbit's Assistant Official OCCD Enabler.

How long a minute is, depends on what side of the bathroom door you're on.
<<

frankieD

Frankie The Mouth

Post Wed Sep 03, 2008 10:46 am

dyeraudio wrote:Shweeeeeet.... :D :D :D :D :D we have already discussed that........

Nobody discussed it with me. If we are hosting foosball competitions we should be collecting a FEE! Nothing is free in this world & I think we should get at least an $800.00 power cord for our trouble.

Just my opinion.
<<

treitz3

"Julian"
"Julian"

Post Wed Sep 03, 2008 3:30 pm

Hehehe.....

Damn, I'd actually play if that were the prize. :D I quit a while back because I have a tendency to break my fingers, I go so quick. Of course, that doesn't mean that I was good or anything. Clumbsy would be more like it........ ](*,)
In search of accurate reproduction of music. Real sound is my reference and while perfection may not be attainable? If I chase it, I might just catch excellence.

The best way to enjoy digital music reproduction is to never listen to a good analogue reproduction.

Robert R. - "Did you see my North Korea analogy? I should have named it Carversite.kim"
<<

dyeraudio

TFM-75

Post Wed Sep 03, 2008 7:27 pm

I am a fly-fishin' man.....usually go to Bozeman, MT for the fall hatch....thought about bringing my rods....too much to do in too little time.....temp license is pricey.....here is a pic of a 23" rainbow caught in Livingston, MT on the Yellowstone River.....

CARVER CT-29V, CARVER TFM-45 (Rita-furbished) ,CARVER SD/A 490t, LINN Keilidh speakers, PS Audio I/C's, PS Audio Statement & Plus Speaker Cables, APC Line-R 600 conditioner, Vibra-Cones
<<

F1nut

SILVER-7 TUBE AMP

Post Wed Sep 03, 2008 8:06 pm

Nice catch there, Scott.
Political Correctness...defined

A doctrine fostered by a delusional, illogical minority and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end.

In a recent press conference, President Obama remarked, "If I had a city, it would look just like Detroit."
<<

dyeraudio

TFM-75

Post Wed Sep 03, 2008 8:21 pm

Thanks !!! We fished this one "secret" spot for about 2 hours....23 casts and 22 fish...no lie....here check out my MySpace photo album...

http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.c ... mId=725638
CARVER CT-29V, CARVER TFM-45 (Rita-furbished) ,CARVER SD/A 490t, LINN Keilidh speakers, PS Audio I/C's, PS Audio Statement & Plus Speaker Cables, APC Line-R 600 conditioner, Vibra-Cones
<<

Zoot Horn

SILVER-7 TUBE AMP

Post Thu Sep 04, 2008 4:19 am

23 casts and 22 fish !!!! The powers that be were smiling on you that day,,nice catch !!!
<<

skip

aka (Sasquach)

Post Thu Sep 04, 2008 6:46 am

Bring the Rods Scott. I get an annual NC non-resident license and it's only $40. I think the 3 day are about $10, and if we go to Cherokee, a tribal permit is all that's needed. The area rivers have lots of fish the size of your bow in the picture. Catching them depends on the rainfall we get between now and then. Man, I miss Montana fishin. Here's one I caught in the madison above $3 bridge:
Sasquatch

<<

Toy Maker

Puppet Master

Post Thu Sep 04, 2008 7:05 am

I thought BigFoot's just slapped their faces in the water, and came up with fish...
What's with the fly rod ??
Whatever you do in life will be insignificant, but it's very important that you do it 'cause nobody else will

‎~You think Einstein walked around thinkin' everyone was a bunch of dumb shits?~

SHUT UP AND ENJOY THE MUSIC!
╭∩╮(︶︿︶)╭∩╮
<<

skip

aka (Sasquach)

Post Thu Sep 04, 2008 8:46 am

That's to pick your teeth with after eating the fish, then the bear that came and tried to mess with Sasquatch's fish.
Sasquatch

<<

Rainman

SILVER-7t

Post Thu Sep 04, 2008 9:08 am

frankieD wrote:
dyeraudio wrote:Shweeeeeet.... :D :D :D :D :D we have already discussed that........

Nobody discussed it with me. If we are hosting foosball competitions we should be collecting a FEE! Nothing is free in this world & I think we should get at least an $800.00 power cord for our trouble.

Just my opinion.

Good idea!

What do I win if I can play my side alone VS. any pair of opponents wanting to give it a try? Usually the only things that I get for winning in this format is new names that always seem to consist of four letters or combinations of words that also have four letters for some reason. :-# 8) I haven't played in awhile so I will have to warm up my shot menu for awhile before I can get the "Cloaking Device" in the ball up and running. While playing solo VS a pair when I can make the ball disappear it tends to frustrate my two opponents and then one of them will look like this for a minute :x which causes me to look like this :D
Well at least it sounded good for a minute didn't it.

Question: Do you know why turds are tapered on the ends? Answer: So your asshole doesn't slam shut..

Carver- SDA490t, SDA450, 2 TFM45's, TFM15, CT23, CT28v, CT27v, Linn Kaber speakers, Sunfire crm2's, PS Audio Statement speaker cables and I/C's, A.P.C. power
Previous

Return to CARVERFEST 08'