It is currently Fri Nov 21, 2014 2:04 pm

CarverFest Streeming Video

<<

treitz3

"Julian"
"Julian"

Post Sun Sep 07, 2008 12:05 pm

Live feed Q&A on the pooter...........

If someone wants to volunteer to man the computer, sure. There will be a few laptops around. I'm sure someone might step up to the plate, but it ain't gonna be me. We'll ask for a volunteer at the Thursday meeting. Keep your fingers crossed.
In search of accurate reproduction of music. Real sound is my reference and while perfection may not be attainable? If I chase it, I might just catch excellence.

The best way to enjoy digital music reproduction is to never listen to a good analogue reproduction.

Robert R. - "Did you see my North Korea analogy? I should have named it Carversite.kim"
<<

BillD

(pair of) SILVER-7 TUBE AMPs

Location: The west's most mid-western town, Scottsdale, Arizona

Post Sun Sep 07, 2008 2:08 pm

Re: CarverFest Streeming Video

Well, I still can't get it to work. I had it working when you first posted this, but now it just doesn't work.

I logged in as Carver7 with password = 7 or audio, and no luck. Nothing has changed on my end. Using IE7 with XP SP3.
It should sound like it isn't there!
There is a difference between hearing and listening...
Making life enjoyable through expensive electronics.

garcianc

TFM-35

Post Sun Sep 07, 2008 2:38 pm

Working well here using IE running on Linux. No luck with Firefox.

One of the posts mentioned that you might be using DynDNS to setup a dynamic domain name?
I wasn't sure if that's what you meant. If so, what will be the url?
If not, and not to insult anyone's intelligence, two comments:
1. the IP address will be different so, once you are setup at the Fest you will need to publish directions.
2. you may not be able to receive incoming connections to port 2000 (or any other port) if you will be reaching the internet downstream of somebody else's router/firewall (i.e. the cabins' wireless LAN).

But, since you guys will "own" the cabins for the weekend, they may let you punch a hole thru their firewall. Good luck.
I don't mean to be negative, I really, really hope this works since it is the only way that I will get to participate this time. :(

Thanks for the hard work ToyMaker. You guys have fun and don't mess with Sasquatch. We want everyone back in one piece.
<<

Toy Maker

Puppet Master

Post Sun Sep 07, 2008 6:46 pm

garcianc wrote:Working well here using IE running on Linux. No luck with Firefox.

One of the posts mentioned that you might be using DynDNS to setup a dynamic domain name?
I wasn't sure if that's what you meant. If so, what will be the url?
If not, and not to insult anyone's intelligence, two comments:
1. the IP address will be different so, once you are setup at the Fest you will need to publish directions.
2. you may not be able to receive incoming connections to port 2000 (or any other port) if you will be reaching the internet downstream of somebody else's router/firewall (i.e. the cabins' wireless LAN).

But, since you guys will "own" the cabins for the weekend, they may let you punch a hole thru their firewall. Good luck.
I don't mean to be negative, I really, really hope this works since it is the only way that I will get to participate this time. :(

Thanks for the hard work ToyMaker. You guys have fun and don't mess with Sasquatch. We want everyone back in one piece.

Thanks for the advice... I got that all coverd, I already have the passwords for the routers in the cabins \:D/
Like you said, the IP address will change once I get there and set everything up. I will update the links here, and post the new IP.

BillD.......
It's not Carver1 anymore... it's just "1"
I dropped the Carver, and am only using the numbers 1-20, as the username, and the same # as the password.
Whatever you do in life will be insignificant, but it's very important that you do it... because nobody else will.

‎~You think Einstein walked around thinkin' everyone was a bunch of dumb shits?~

SHUT UP AND ENJOY THE MUSIC!
╭∩╮(︶︿︶)╭∩╮
Previous

Return to CARVERFEST 08'