FAQ  •  Register   •  Gallery •  Login

It is currently Wed Dec 17, 2014 4:37 pm

Cabin Reservations - CarverFest 09' !!! DEADLINE AUG 24 !!!

<<

Toy Maker

Puppet Master

Post Tue Sep 16, 2008 4:13 pm

Cabin Reservations - CarverFest 09' !!! DEADLINE AUG 24 !!!

September 11th - 21st, 2009 (thinking about making it longer to give us a little more time) Friday until the following next week's Monday. Let us know when you can make it!
Needmore Rd, Bryson City, North Carolina 28713

THIS THREAD WILL BE UPDATED AS NAMES, DATES and ROOMS ARE UPDATED, KEEP CHECKING BACK
The names and cabins are set the same as they were for CF 08' this info may change depending if everyone takes the same rooms, of changes cabins this year. The rooms are not set i stone, just copied from 08's list.. they will be edited if and when needed

HUGE UPDATE: !!!!

I just got an email from Watershed Cabins with the "new deal" for CarverFest 09' (you won't want to pass this one up)

Pay for 2 nights get the 3rd free (1 night free total)
Pay for 5 nights get the 6th free (2 nights free total)
Pay for 9 nights get the 10th free (3 nights free total)
That means if anyone stays their entire time of Sept 11-21, 3 of the 10 nights will be free

WOW !!!!!!!!!!!!!! KICK ASS DEAL !!!!!!!!!!

This is an updated list as of July 29th @ 7:00pm EST of who is coming so far.....

Users attending ------------------------Real Names-------------------Dates Attending

FULL TIMERS:

Audioshopper ------------------------------Bob Carver---------------------Whole time in WS 2
RobertR--------------------------------------Rob---------------------------Whole time in WS 2
Eddie--------------------------------------Eddie--------------------------Whole time in WS 7
F1nut-------------------------------------Jesse--------------------------Whole time in WS 7
Toymaker ----------------------------------James------------------------Whole time in WS 12
Magnaryder----------------------------------Ray-------------------------Whole time in WS 12
DaveS--------------------------------------Dave-------------------------Whole time in WS 12
Engtaz -------------------------------------Roy---------------------------Whole time in WS 12

PART TIMERS:

zoothorn + W--------------------------------George----------------------Sep 14-20 WS 1
Treitz3-------------------------------------------Tom--------------------------Sep 14-21 in WS 11
Rainman + W-------------------------------Mike---------------------------Sep 13-21 in WS 11
Sasquatch ------------------------------------Skip------------------------Sep 16-21 WS 11
thuffman03 & Beemers417------------------????---------------------------Sep 18-21 TH-A
BrianT & Wife -----------------------------Brian & Pat---------------------Sep 18-21 TH-B
FrankieD ------------------------------------Frank--------------------------Sep 15-21 TH-C
bigerik-----------------------------------------Erik-------------------------Sep 11-19 TH-D

UP IN THE AIR:

MaddHouseMouse / Maxx--------------------------------------------------????
TFM-75 + W --------------------------------Tim-------------------------Sep ??
SteveFord + W----------------------Steve and Lynda--------------------Sep ??
Radioeng2 and possibly W---------------------Mark------------------------Sep ??
Lightman1 + Silverback-----------------------Russ + Mike------------------Sep ??
Weitrhino-------------------------------------Rodney----------------------Sep ??
DoubleD + S---------------------------------------------------------------Sep ??
Terry Eisenhour + W-------------------------------------------------------Sep ??
mewisemagic + W----------------------------------------------------------Sep ??
jvandyketx--------------------------------James-------------------------Sep ??
Thall--------------------------------------Tom---------------------------Sep ??
Dreamer-----------------------------------Richard------------------------Sep ??

THOSE NOT ABLE TO COME: :(

Dyeraudio
TNRabbit
Whatever you do in life will be insignificant, but it's very important that you do it... because nobody else will.

‎~You think Einstein walked around thinkin' everyone was a bunch of dumb shits?~

SHUT UP AND ENJOY THE MUSIC!
╭∩╮(︶︿︶)╭∩╮

<<

engtaz

"TAZ"

Post Tue Sep 16, 2008 5:10 pm

Re: Cabin Reservations / Attendees List for CarverFest 09'

This is what's going on in terms of cabin rentals..........

The 4 Treehouses
http://www.watershedcabins.com/treehouses.phtml

[b]Watershed 1

http://www.watershedcabins.com/watershed_1.phtml

Watershed 5
http://www.watershedcabins.com/watershed_5.phtml

Watershed 7
http://www.watershedcabins.com/watershed_7.phtml
Image Image

Watershed 9
http://www.watershedcabins.com/watershed_9.phtml

Watershed 10 IF HE COMES Mr. Carver and a guest will be staying at this cabin
http://www.watershedcabins.com/watershed_10.phtml
Image Image

Watershed 11 (Main host cabin) Treitz3 [upstairs BR]
http://www.watershedcabins.com/watershed_11.phtml
Image Image

Watershed 12
http://www.watershedcabins.com/watershed_12.phtml

Making Reservations Call 828-488-3688 or 828-736-9482 and ask for Donna. She is the exclusive contact at the cabins for this event. Please notify her when you talk with her that you are part of the Carverfest group. Keep in mind that she keeps "bankers" hours, please. NOTE: the original # and contact has been changed. The updated #'s and contact was updated on Wednesday, May the 20th at 2:41pm

Map of cabin layout link below...where cabins are located on the property...
The following link is a pdf of driving directions, a map of the layout of all of the Watershed and treehouse cabins as well as a packing checklist for those who did not make to last year's Carverfest.......
http://www.watershedcabins.com/driving/DDWS.pdf

http://www.carveraudio.com/CarverFest/m ... stmap1.jpg This is a close up satellite image of the layout of the cabins.
http://www.carveraudio.com/CarverFest/m ... stmap2.jpg This is a view from further back. Updates and specific locations to come......

For those that want to mapquest or whatever the location, here's where you want to go to to get to the cabins...... Needmore Rd, Bryson City, Swain, North Carolina 28713

Cabin Rates based on 08' prices (from what I have been told by Brandy, these prices should be the same for us for 09")

Sorry Roy, I hijacked your post... I got tired of scrolling past all the crap to get to the edit button every 10 minutes.

Any cabin but Cabin 12. I can't live with out internet. :lol: :lol: :lol: I am sorry, I could not resist. Sounds good.
<<

Zoot Horn

SILVER-7 TUBE AMP

Post Tue Sep 16, 2008 5:24 pm

I'm there,,, already planning my rig for next year. \:D/
<<

MaddHouseMouse

Newbie 50+

Post Tue Sep 16, 2008 5:53 pm

Wow! Rooms filled fast. I did not know that we were making our commitments this early. Maxxx is gonna be p.o'd to say the least that we have "no room at the Inn".

Sincere thanks to Ray who contacted us during CF 08 and prompted a short chat with Bob C.
Keeping the MaddMan in check.
<<

dyeraudio

TFM-75

Post Tue Sep 16, 2008 5:56 pm

I am in for sure...not sure about "pops" yet....how soon can we send reservation deposits? Sept. 18-21, 2009.....My damn job interferes too much with my audio life :D :D :D
CARVER CT-29V, CARVER TFM-45 (Rita-furbished) ,CARVER SD/A 490t, LINN Keilidh speakers, PS Audio I/C's, PS Audio Statement & Plus Speaker Cables, APC Line-R 600 conditioner, Vibra-Cones
<<

SteveFord

SILVER-7t

Post Tue Sep 16, 2008 7:06 pm

We'll do Friday, Saturday and Sunday, anybody want to split a week?
We'll be on a motorcycle (Lynda's a scuzzy biker babe) so somebody else will have to supply the tunes.
Last edited by SteveFord on Tue Sep 16, 2008 9:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Upstairs:
VTL MB-250 Signature monoblocks, Sonic Frontiers SFL-2 preamp, HHb BurnIt Plus, Well Tempered Labs Classic, Ortofon 2M Black, Jolida JD-9 Phono Preamp, Sherwood S3000-IV tuner, VPI-17, Jolida JD-100, AKG 701, Beyerdynamics 881, NHT SW1-P subwoofer and amp, Magnepan 1.6, APC H15
Downstairs:
VTL DeLuxe 300 Monoblocks, Harman Kardon F500x tuner, Sonic Frontiers SFL-2 preamp, Jolida JD-100, Oppo 981, Otari MX5050 BII, SVS SB-12 subwoofer, Magnepan 3.6
In Storage:
Stax Sigma headphones, signed DTL unit, Magnepan MMGs, Carver TX-11, TX-11a's
<<

dyeraudio

TFM-75

Post Tue Sep 16, 2008 7:18 pm

James....you're welcome to Cabin 5 as far as I am concerned...I have my eye on a different cabin.....
CARVER CT-29V, CARVER TFM-45 (Rita-furbished) ,CARVER SD/A 490t, LINN Keilidh speakers, PS Audio I/C's, PS Audio Statement & Plus Speaker Cables, APC Line-R 600 conditioner, Vibra-Cones
<<

MaddHouseMouse

Newbie 50+

Post Tue Sep 16, 2008 7:26 pm

Hey ToyMaker,

Thanks so much for adding us to the list. I certainly did not expect that. I am used to being ignored for most of my posts. Maxxx and I are ©Küül with that. We will be bringing the flamingo.
Keeping the MaddMan in check.
<<

F1nut

SILVER-7 TUBE AMP

Post Tue Sep 16, 2008 7:32 pm

For now, I'm calling dibs on 7 again.....for Eddie too.
Last edited by F1nut on Tue Sep 16, 2008 8:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Political Correctness...defined

A doctrine fostered by a delusional, illogical minority and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end.

In a recent press conference, President Obama remarked, "If I had a city, it would look just like Detroit."
<<

Mr. M-500t

(pair of) SILVER-7 TUBE AMPs

Post Tue Sep 16, 2008 7:41 pm

MaddHouseMouse wrote:Hey ToyMaker,

Thanks so much for adding us to the list. I certainly did not expect that. I am used to being ignored for most of my posts. Maxxx and I are ©Küül with that. We will be bringing the flamingo.

I've read all 78 of your posts............. :-({|= :p :roll: :lol: 8)

Anybody want to kidnap me for CF-09 ? [-o< [-o< [-o<
<<

frankieD

Frankie The Mouth

Post Tue Sep 16, 2008 7:50 pm

James I second dyeraudio on cabin 5, your welcome to it. Its not that it isn't a great cabin but it IS designed for families with kids. We never made any real use of the lower level. As for me I'm not sure I will be able to make it but if I do I will probably want a treehouse (I will bring my wife).

FrankieD
<<

bigerik

TFM-25

Post Tue Sep 16, 2008 8:12 pm

The bride and I WILL be there.
Sign me up!
When do I start adding money? :)
Will call in the morning to reserve a treehouse. Calling dibs on one of them, cause the wife wants one. :)
We are looking at arriving Thursday and leaving Monday.

Erik and Michelle
Last edited by bigerik on Tue Sep 16, 2008 8:34 pm, edited 3 times in total.
TFM-45, M1.0t, C-19, CT-27v - More to come! :)
<<

Zoot Horn

SILVER-7 TUBE AMP

Post Tue Sep 16, 2008 8:14 pm

can I go ahead and make reservations for cabin #1 ?
<<

dyeraudio

TFM-75

Post Tue Sep 16, 2008 8:28 pm

Shit....Jesse beat me to cabin 7 ... .......I guess whatever is available will determine my presence...I don't need a big cabin again.........possibly a treehouse ????
<<

Toy Maker

Puppet Master

Post Tue Sep 16, 2008 10:05 pm

What I am going to do is to add everyone to the cabins they would like to be in, and we can write things in stone after I get hold of Tom and the cabins to start setting things up. 1st we need to know if all the cabins will be open to us for theose dates, then go from there.

We will also have to see what deals we can make with the cabins as far as taking so many for so many days this time.
I'm thinking the (double weekend) thing is a great idea... most of us hav the weekends off, so why not add both, and a 5 day week.
We will have to iron out the details, but I see myself going up earlier, and staying later than we did this year, it went WAY too fast this year.
Too many cool people, and sweet systems, and too little time.
I'm liking the 9-10 day event myself.
Whatever you do in life will be insignificant, but it's very important that you do it... because nobody else will.

‎~You think Einstein walked around thinkin' everyone was a bunch of dumb shits?~

SHUT UP AND ENJOY THE MUSIC!
╭∩╮(︶︿︶)╭∩╮

Next

Return to CARVERFEST 09'