FAQ  •  Register   •  Gallery •  Login

It is currently Thu Nov 27, 2014 3:16 am

Free Manual from Ferrari

<<

ferrari

User avatar

TFM-35

Posts: 429

Joined: Sun Jan 29, 2006 9:38 pm

Location: Vermont

Post Thu May 28, 2009 11:23 am

Free Manual from Ferrari

Hi everyone, I still have an original owners manual, for a Carver ---- C-20v Audio/Video....Dolbt Pro-Logic Preamplifier....
It is free to anyone who wants it....
I also have original 1991 thru 1994 sales brochures of Carver equipment. They are about 20 pages long each. They include specs and pics of the equipment. I can't scan and print theses broshures for free, but if you want just the page that has your model in it. I will send out a free copy for the 1st 5 people who ask for it. As far as the whole brochure goes, I will need a couple of bucks to do them.

I also have an original brochure of reviews of Carvers Amazing Loudspeakers, with reviews from AUDIO CRITIC + Journal of the Boston Audio Society +The Sensible Sound + Sound Off ... This is 38 pages long. I will charge for a copy of this one..
I also have the WHITE PAPER from Carver detailing the Magnetic Field Power Amp Story...

I also have copies of origina; salesmans Confidential Price list. It shows suggested retail price and the Dealer Incoice price and the Less 5% - Paid in 30 days, which is the Dealer Accomodation price that Carver employes get if they buy Carver equipment.... These are 1991 thru 1994 copies. That is when I sold Carver equipment here in Rutland Vt.

I also have a rare ((stock Brown heavy papered front page of the )))...
ORIGINAL OWNERS MANUAL...(1st series ) of the amazing loudspeaker. This is the one with the white honeycombed 12 in speakers and the 4 piece ribbons .

have fun my friends
Terry Ferrariiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii Yugooooooooooooooooo.................................
keep the faith my friends :)
<<

PDR

User avatar

TFM-45

Posts: 549

Joined: Thu Jul 10, 2008 3:57 pm

Location: Linbrook, Alberta Canada

Post Thu May 28, 2009 11:40 am

Re: Free Manual from Ferrari

Farrari......

Since the only thing I'm missing is the owners manual for the Originals I would like to buy it from you.

Can you please let me know how much?

Thanks,

Perry
<<

engtaz

User avatar

"TAZ"

Posts: 5246

Joined: Sat Jun 30, 2007 1:43 pm

Location: Tampa, FL

Post Thu May 28, 2009 11:53 am

Re: Free Manual from Ferrari

Those would be great to have. Why are you not keeping them???
engtaz


Carver M4.0T in front channels to Caver AL VI's in SACD & 2 Channel setup
C 16, PT 2400, Slim Device, Carver TX-8, 490T and Rega TT w Grado Gold cart in the 2 channel setup
Bogen SRB20 is computer amp
Carver PM-350 donated for youth church use
<<

ferrari

User avatar

TFM-35

Posts: 429

Joined: Sun Jan 29, 2006 9:38 pm

Location: Vermont

Post Thu May 28, 2009 1:19 pm

Re: Free Manual from Ferrari

I am not getting rid of anything except the C20 preamp manual. Everything else will be scanned and printed..
Does the other gentleman who wants the earlier speaker manual want to buy a scanned copy of the earlier manual?
Have a super day.
Terry Ferrariiiiiiiiiii Yugooooooooo)
keep the faith my friends :)
<<

jerryj12

User avatar

TFM-6cb

Posts: 206

Joined: Sun Aug 24, 2008 12:30 am

Location: Atlanta, Area

Post Thu May 28, 2009 2:53 pm

Re: Free Manual from Ferrari

That's some very interesting stuff you have there.
Lots of history.
<<

ferrari

User avatar

TFM-35

Posts: 429

Joined: Sun Jan 29, 2006 9:38 pm

Location: Vermont

Post Thu May 28, 2009 3:05 pm

Re: Free Manual from Ferrari

Thanks Jerry. I have lots more too.
I hope you enjoy the silver 9ts that I sent to you and they will arrive monday.
Terry FerrariiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiYugoooooooooooo.........................
keep the faith my friends :)
<<

PDR

User avatar

TFM-45

Posts: 549

Joined: Thu Jul 10, 2008 3:57 pm

Location: Linbrook, Alberta Canada

Post Thu May 28, 2009 6:51 pm

Re: Free Manual from Ferrari

Hi Ferrari......sorry misunderstood, thought you were selling "the" manual

Thanks anyway.

Perry
<<

jerryj12

User avatar

TFM-6cb

Posts: 206

Joined: Sun Aug 24, 2008 12:30 am

Location: Atlanta, Area

Post Thu May 28, 2009 10:54 pm

Re: Free Manual from Ferrari

ferrari wrote:Thanks Jerry. I have lots more too.
I hope you enjoy the silver 9ts that I sent to you and they will arrive monday.
Terry FerrariiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiYugoooooooooooo.........................


I just hope I haven't chewed all my finger nails off by Monday. :lol:

Thank you for being so nice to me, and putting up with all my questions.

Is there a limit on how many times you can check a tracking # in one day? ( hehe )

Have a good weekend.
<<

lives country ( carver )

TFM-25

Posts: 353

Joined: Wed May 31, 2006 2:33 pm

Location: BRITISH COLUMBIA Canada

Post Mon Feb 15, 2010 3:00 am

Re: Free Manual from Ferrari

ferrari wrote:Hi everyone, I still have an original owners manual, for a Carver ---- C-20v Audio/Video....Dolbt Pro-Logic Preamplifier....
It is free to anyone who wants it....
I also have original 1991 thru 1994 sales brochures of Carver equipment. They are about 20 pages long each. They include specs and pics of the equipment. I can't scan and print theses broshures for free, but if you want just the page that has your model in it. I will send out a free copy for the 1st 5 people who ask for it. As far as the whole brochure goes, I will need a couple of bucks to do them.

I also have an original brochure of reviews of Carvers Amazing Loudspeakers, with reviews from AUDIO CRITIC + Journal of the Boston Audio Society +The Sensible Sound + Sound Off ... This is 38 pages long. I will charge for a copy of this one..
I also have the WHITE PAPER from Carver detailing the Magnetic Field Power Amp Story...

I also have copies of origina; salesmans Confidential Price list. It shows suggested retail price and the Dealer Incoice price and the Less 5% - Paid in 30 days, which is the Dealer Accomodation price that Carver employes get if they buy Carver equipment.... These are 1991 thru 1994 copies. That is when I sold Carver equipment here in Rutland Vt.

I also have a rare ((stock Brown heavy papered front page of the )))...
ORIGINAL OWNERS MANUAL...(1st series ) of the amazing loudspeaker. This is the one with the white honeycombed 12 in speakers and the 4 piece ribbons .

have fun my friends
Terry Ferrariiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii Yugooooooooooooooooo.................................


I sent ob1 scanned copies of almost the same material, way back when.....never did hear what became of it all??? :? (tried to constructively contribute..eh! :) )
country's...pure sole...
<<

frankieD

Frankie The Mouth

Posts: 2470

Joined: Fri Mar 16, 2007 2:38 pm

Location: So Cal

Post Mon Feb 15, 2010 10:23 am

Re: Free Manual from Ferrari

Terry, nice to hear from you again !

We miss you when you don't post, hope all is well.

Frank.
<<

kingman

User avatar

(pair of) SILVER-7 TUBE AMPs

Posts: 5746

Joined: Sun Nov 30, 2008 2:10 pm

Location: Upstate South Carolina

Post Mon Feb 15, 2010 6:50 pm

Re: Free Manual from Ferrari

jerryj12 wrote:
ferrari wrote:Thanks Jerry. I have lots more too.
I hope you enjoy the silver 9ts that I sent to you and they will arrive monday.
Terry FerrariiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiYugoooooooooooo.........................


I just hope I haven't chewed all my finger nails off by Monday. :lol:

Thank you for being so nice to me, and putting up with all my questions.

Is there a limit on how many times you can check a tracking # in one day? ( hehe )

Have a good weekend.

Jerry...MORE 9t's??? You already have 1 pair!!!!!
In reality, it only matters what it sounds like to YOU!!!
<<

ferrari

User avatar

TFM-35

Posts: 429

Joined: Sun Jan 29, 2006 9:38 pm

Location: Vermont

Post Thu Feb 18, 2010 8:41 pm

Re: Free Manual from Ferrari

Hi Jerry, I hope those amps are doing well for you. Take care
ferrari
keep the faith my friends :)
<<

TNRabbit

User avatar

(pair of) SILVER-7 TUBE AMPs

Posts: 13342

Joined: Sun Jan 14, 2007 11:53 am

Location: TN Native Languishing in VA

Post Thu Feb 18, 2010 10:37 pm

Re: Free Manual from Ferrari

Welcome back, Terry; don't be such a stranger!
TNRabbit
Image

From FrankieD's lips to your ears: Sunfire - a quiet box of endless power.

Sunfire TG-IV/400~7 Amp
Carver SD/A-360 CDP
Benchmark DAC-1
Sony SACD/DVD-A
Active bi-amp: Ashly XR-1001 & 2 Rane PEQ-15s
Main: HotRodded AL-IIIs
Sub: Klipsch RT-12d
Center: Sunfire CRS-3c
Surround: Sunfire CRS-3 (x 2)

OconeeOrange wrote:"Gary likes to play it 'loud' as do I. His system begs you turn it up until you die"

RIP WIlliam B. Dibble, 1948-2012. I'll miss you my friend.
<<

engtaz

User avatar

"TAZ"

Posts: 5246

Joined: Sat Jun 30, 2007 1:43 pm

Location: Tampa, FL

Post Fri Feb 19, 2010 9:11 am

Re: Free Manual from Ferrari

Welcome back, Terry. Hope your doing good.
engtaz


Carver M4.0T in front channels to Caver AL VI's in SACD & 2 Channel setup
C 16, PT 2400, Slim Device, Carver TX-8, 490T and Rega TT w Grado Gold cart in the 2 channel setup
Bogen SRB20 is computer amp
Carver PM-350 donated for youth church use
<<

ferrari

User avatar

TFM-35

Posts: 429

Joined: Sun Jan 29, 2006 9:38 pm

Location: Vermont

Post Fri Feb 19, 2010 9:37 am

Re: Free Manual from Ferrari

I appologize for not being around. I promise to do better with my many friends here. Thanks guys
Ferrari
keep the faith my friends :)

Return to Carver Home (Theater)

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Yahoo [Bot] and 1 guest

Powered by phpBB © 2011 phpBB Group.