FAQ  •  Register   •  Gallery •  Login

It is currently Fri Apr 18, 2014 10:45 am

Ray! Food Gear?

<<

Eddie

Eddie The Knife

Post Thu May 28, 2009 9:09 pm

Ray! Food Gear?

Hey Ray I guess you still what me to bring my knives and cutting board with me right! We going to have steaks on the BQ ? Anything else you can think of let me know or give me a call! Eddie!
Good judgment comes from experience,but experience usually comes from bad judgment.

The best thing is to learn from others that have mastered the one thing you need to learn!

I would tell you to go to hell but I already work there and I don't want to see your ugly face every day!
<<

Magnaryder

SILVER-7t

Post Thu May 28, 2009 9:33 pm

Re: Ray! Food Gear?

Eddie wrote:Hey Ray I guess you still what me to bring my knives and cutting board with me right! We going to have steaks on the BQ ? Anything else you can think of let me know or give me a call! Eddie!

Eddie, pm me your phone # and we'll come up with something.

ray
Magnaryder

Its going to be used equipment when I sell it, so it may as well be used equipment when I buy it.

Tim deParavicini's E.A.R. Yoshino V20 Integrated Amplifier, Fosgate Signature Phono pre, No. 50 and 51 Carverfest Tube amps, Hammond M3 tube amp, Ariston RD-40 Turntable w/ Linn Basik LSV tonearn, Shure V15 type IIIG cartridge, Cardas Silver wire service and wire block, Carver TX-8 & 11 tuners, Carver TD-12 & 1700 decks, Tascam CC-222mkII CD recorder, Carver HR-742 reciever, DBX-3BX & 200xg & 120x, CarverAudio ALV prototypes, Alesis Studio One loudspeakers, Dahlquist DQ-8s, The Carver Research DarkStar Sub and Stax Earspeakers.

THIS SPACE FOR RENT...helping the blind to hear, one valve at a time

Return to CARVERFEST 09'