FAQ  •  Register   •  Gallery •  Login

It is currently Wed Apr 23, 2014 7:46 pm

Cabin Reservations - CarverFest 09' !!! DEADLINE AUG 24 !!!

<<

treitz3

"Julian"
"Julian"

Post Sat Aug 01, 2009 3:14 pm

Re: Cabin Reservations - CarverFest 09' !!! DEADLINE IS SOON !!!

Hello ladies and Gentlemen. Treitz3 here finally chiming in. Watershed 11 will most likely be taken by myself, Mike and Diane, Jesse, Skip, or whoever would like to be there. Mike and Diane have first dibs for the 2nd room. There is space to sleep 5 to 6 comfortably in that cabin each night it's rented. I do not even require the room to myself if someone wants to stay there and wants some privacy.

Here's the plan.

I plan on being there from Thursday until Sunday. Possibly Wednesday [or more]...depending on who all stays at this cabin. As most of you know, my finances are still recovering from the economy. Many of you are familiar with financial woes this year, so I'm trying to open up the possibility of Watershed 11 being a sort of "camp out" spot for those that can't quite afford the whole time or a room by themselves.

Talk to me if you are [or were] planning on staying during these times as now that my time is slowly freeing up, I'd like to start wrapping up plans for this year's Carverfest. Thanks so much to Toymaker who has taken the time to plan and organize the event so far. As I have not had the time this year to do what it is that I do, you have done a great job bro'......even for the lazy, slack, honkey bitch we have all come to know and love [except /mx].

Jesse, Skip, Jerry, George and Eddie...I will talk to you soon enough. Anybody else who is on the fence? Let me know in this thread what your plans or ideas may be. Let's work together to make this happen in one of the worst economies since WAY before I was born. As I said before...talk to me. Throw out your ideas and let's see if we can't make Carverfest happen for you this year!
In search of accurate reproduction of music. Real sound is my reference and while perfection may not be attainable? If I chase it, I might just catch excellence.

The best way to enjoy digital music reproduction is to never listen to a good analogue reproduction.

Robert R. - "Did you see my North Korea analogy? I should have named it Carversite.kim"
<<

treitz3

"Julian"
"Julian"

Post Sat Aug 01, 2009 9:29 pm

OK, Watershed 11 is taken. Skip, Rainman [Mike] and Rainwoman [Diane] and I are taking this cabin.

However.... the upstairs bedroom is open for those who would like privacy. There is a Queen size bed and a futon within this room, FYI. The cost will be substantially below that of the going rate but will not be split equally [with the occupants of the cabin] because of the fact that you have your own room and the others do not. The room is available between Thursday and Sunday [actually Monday morning at 11:00].

If you or your other half want to come and you want some privacy, yet can't afford a cabin by yourself? Talk to us. Lets see what we can work out. If you have a different plan? Talk to us anyway. Let's see what we can work out.
In search of accurate reproduction of music. Real sound is my reference and while perfection may not be attainable? If I chase it, I might just catch excellence.

The best way to enjoy digital music reproduction is to never listen to a good analogue reproduction.

Robert R. - "Did you see my North Korea analogy? I should have named it Carversite.kim"
<<

Toy Maker

Puppet Master

Post Sun Aug 02, 2009 5:34 am

Can you be a little more specific on the days you guys will be renting the cabin ???
Whatever you do in life will be insignificant, but it's very important that you do it 'cause nobody else will

‎~You think Einstein walked around thinkin' everyone was a bunch of dumb shits?~

SHUT UP AND ENJOY THE MUSIC!
╭∩╮(︶︿︶)╭∩╮
<<

treitz3

"Julian"
"Julian"

Post Sun Aug 02, 2009 8:03 am

Thursday at 1:00 'till Sunday/Monday. We might squeak Wednesday in there as well depending on if the room gets filled or not. That's the plan.

<<

bigerik

TFM-25

Post Thu Aug 06, 2009 8:46 am

I now have Treehouse D booked and paid for from the 11th to the 19th. Looking forward to it!
TFM-45, M1.0t, C-19, CT-27v - More to come! :)
<<

Toy Maker

Puppet Master

Post Thu Aug 06, 2009 9:00 am

updated, thanks
Whatever you do in life will be insignificant, but it's very important that you do it 'cause nobody else will

‎~You think Einstein walked around thinkin' everyone was a bunch of dumb shits?~

SHUT UP AND ENJOY THE MUSIC!
╭∩╮(︶︿︶)╭∩╮
<<

treitz3

"Julian"
"Julian"

Post Thu Aug 06, 2009 9:11 pm

Bigerik, It'll be a pleasure to meet you! \:D/

We may have a "dibs" on Watershed 11's 2nd room.....more as the official word comes in. Mr. Kingman, a PM awaits.....

<<

Zoot Horn

SILVER-7 TUBE AMP

Post Fri Aug 07, 2009 8:26 am

Watershed 1----14th---20th see ya'll there
<<

bigerik

TFM-25

Post Fri Aug 07, 2009 11:34 pm

Treitz, it will be my pleasure.

Really enthusiastic about this!
TFM-45, M1.0t, C-19, CT-27v - More to come! :)
<<

engtaz

"TAZ"

Post Tue Aug 11, 2009 8:29 pm

I sure hope F1nut is going. His gear is fantastic and I had a great time talking to him about audio.
engtaz

Carver M4.0T in front channels to Caver AL VI's in SACD & 2 Channel setup
C 16, PT 2400, Slim Device, Carver TX-8, 490T and Rega TT w Grado Gold cart in the 2 channel setup
Bogen SRB20 is computer amp
Carver PM-350 donated for youth church use
<<

treitz3

"Julian"
"Julian"

Post Tue Aug 11, 2009 9:29 pm

His gear will not be coming this year and we are trying to dangle the steak in front of him to come. No promises but I think him wanting to hear the highly regarded tube amps may have more grab than anything else we can throw at him. Keep you fingers crossed. [-o<

<<

Eddie

Eddie The Knife

Post Thu Aug 13, 2009 7:46 pm

Is there anyone here that is coming for the full 10 days that does not have a room in a cabin yet?
Good judgment comes from experience,but experience usually comes from bad judgment.

The best thing is to learn from others that have mastered the one thing you need to learn!

I would tell you to go to hell but I already work there and I don't want to see your ugly face every day!
<<

treitz3

"Julian"
"Julian"

Post Sat Aug 15, 2009 11:19 am

Not that I know of Eddie. #-o

<<

Eddie

Eddie The Knife

Post Mon Aug 17, 2009 9:51 pm

We need to know if anyone needs a room I myself am still up in the air about a room!
Good judgment comes from experience,but experience usually comes from bad judgment.

The best thing is to learn from others that have mastered the one thing you need to learn!

I would tell you to go to hell but I already work there and I don't want to see your ugly face every day!
<<

treitz3

"Julian"
"Julian"

Post Mon Aug 17, 2009 10:28 pm

Isn't there a bigger steak to dangle? He's gotta come, man. If not, we'll burn that vampire at the steak [preserving the hair] and make sure he rots in BOSE.

PreviousNext

Return to CARVERFEST 09'