FAQ  •  Register   •  Gallery •  Login

It is currently Mon Dec 22, 2014 5:39 am

Cabin Reservations - CarverFest 09' !!! DEADLINE AUG 24 !!!

<<

treitz3

"Julian"
"Julian"

Post Mon Aug 17, 2009 10:32 pm

Ya' hear that!!!!

CF room available! Speak now or forever hold your peace. Cabin 7 for the entire time. Only thing is that you have to stay with Eddie........which is like sleeping with Sasquatch, however without so much hair.

Oh, I forgot to mention, you'll have your own bedroom. You want details? Contact Eddie himself or me. My God be with you.

Still, the Vampire must come. Just trying to work out details "if" it happens. F'n slacker.
In search of accurate reproduction of music. Real sound is my reference and while perfection may not be attainable? If I chase it, I might just catch excellence.

The best way to enjoy digital music reproduction is to never listen to a good analogue reproduction.

Robert R. - "Did you see my North Korea analogy? I should have named it Carversite.kim"
<<

Zoot Horn

SILVER-7 TUBE AMP

Post Tue Aug 18, 2009 6:12 am

Re: Cabin Reservations - CarverFest 09' !!! DEADLINE IS SOON !!!

Whaddya' mean if ???
<<

Toy Maker

Puppet Master

Post Tue Aug 18, 2009 3:34 pm

engtaz wrote:I sure hope F1nut is going. His gear is fantastic and I had a great time talking to him about audio.

treitz3 wrote:His gear will not be coming this year and we are trying to dangle the steak in front of him to come. No promises but I think him wanting to hear the highly regarded tube amps may have more grab than anything else we can throw at him. Keep you fingers crossed. [-o<

I think I may just have the ticket to get F1 to get his ass down to CF after all....

Gotta come to CF to pick them up though :lol:
!!!! TUBES BABY !!!!
Whatever you do in life will be insignificant, but it's very important that you do it... because nobody else will.

‎~You think Einstein walked around thinkin' everyone was a bunch of dumb shits?~

SHUT UP AND ENJOY THE MUSIC!
╭∩╮(︶︿︶)╭∩╮

<<

Zoot Horn

SILVER-7 TUBE AMP

Post Tue Aug 18, 2009 6:47 pm

^^^^^+1 ^^^^^^^^ Jesse,, if you don't want someone making a ham sammich and fondling your tubes,, you betta' get down here,, ya heah' \:D/

Hey,, I'm a TFM 45 now 8)
<<

Zoot Horn

SILVER-7 TUBE AMP

Post Wed Aug 19, 2009 11:24 am

LOOK

GuysI just spoke with Susan at Watershed cabins,, and if you have not booked/paid for your room with them,I would suggest you do it now,as they are trying to finalize availabilities,,,Tom'' I lost your number if you see this please call me ASAP
Thanks--george

Home now,,I'll be more specific,,Susan from watershed spoke with me today,,don't ask me why,, she wanted to get in touch with the co-ordinator of this event,when I asked if there was a problem,she said that they needed to confirm the availibility of the cabins,so I'm assuming that if you have not paid,better do it now, or at least contact her.I left Tom 2 vm's but have not heard back from him. So if there is a designated spokesperson,it might not hurt to give her a call. Just an FYI. See you folks soon,,hard to believe that another year has gone by.
<<

Zoot Horn

SILVER-7 TUBE AMP

Post Wed Aug 19, 2009 6:22 pm

bump
<<

Toy Maker

Puppet Master

Post Thu Aug 20, 2009 11:49 am

!!!! UPDATE !!!!

Anyone that has not reserved their cabins yet MUST call Susan and reserve your cabing no later than Monday the 24th at 5:00pm. Thesday morning all un-registered cabin will go back on the market, and you may or may not be able to reserve the cabin you want.

Call Susan NOW and reserve your cabin, or take the chance of losing it.
Susan - 828-488-3688 or 828-736-9482
Whatever you do in life will be insignificant, but it's very important that you do it... because nobody else will.

‎~You think Einstein walked around thinkin' everyone was a bunch of dumb shits?~

SHUT UP AND ENJOY THE MUSIC!
╭∩╮(︶︿︶)╭∩╮

<<

BillD

(pair of) SILVER-7 TUBE AMPs

Location: The west's most mid-western town, Scottsdale, Arizona

Post Thu Aug 20, 2009 5:27 pm

Re: Cabin Reservations - CarverFest 09' !!! DEADLINE OCT 24 !!!

You might want to change the headline. I thought CarverFest had been delayed.
It should sound like it isn't there!
There is a difference between hearing and listening...
Making life enjoyable through expensive electronics.

DaveS

The OverLord of CarverAudio.com

Post Thu Aug 20, 2009 5:49 pm

Re: Cabin Reservations - CarverFest 09' !!! DEADLINE OCT 24 !!!

Explain. NEVERMIND.
The Constitution is not an instrument for the government to restrain the people, it is an instrument for the people to restrain the government - lest it come to dominate our lives and interests”.
- Patrick Henry
<<

mewisemagic

M-400t CUBE

Post Sun Aug 30, 2009 10:30 pm

Re: Cabin Reservations - CarverFest 09' !!! DEADLINE AUG 24 !!!

Toy Maker wrote:September 11th - 21st, 2009 (thinking about making it longer to give us a little more time) Friday until the following next week's Monday. Let us know when you can make it!
Needmore Rd, Bryson City, North Carolina 28713

THIS THREAD WILL BE UPDATED AS NAMES, DATES and ROOMS ARE UPDATED, KEEP CHECKING BACK
The names and cabins are set the same as they were for CF 08' this info may change depending if everyone takes the same rooms, of changes cabins this year. The rooms are not set i stone, just copied from 08's list.. they will be edited if and when needed

HUGE UPDATE: !!!!

I just got an email from Watershed Cabins with the "new deal" for CarverFest 09' (you won't want to pass this one up)

Pay for 2 nights get the 3rd free (1 night free total)
Pay for 5 nights get the 6th free (2 nights free total)
Pay for 9 nights get the 10th free (3 nights free total)
That means if anyone stays their entire time of Sept 11-21, 3 of the 10 nights will be free

WOW !!!!!!!!!!!!!! KICK ASS DEAL !!!!!!!!!!

This is an updated list as of July 29th @ 7:00pm EST of who is coming so far.....

Users attending ------------------------Real Names-------------------Dates Attending

FULL TIMERS:

Audioshopper ------------------------------Bob Carver---------------------Whole time in WS 2
RobertR--------------------------------------Rob---------------------------Whole time in WS 2
Eddie--------------------------------------Eddie--------------------------Whole time in WS 7
F1nut-------------------------------------Jesse--------------------------Whole time in WS 7
Toymaker ----------------------------------James------------------------Whole time in WS 12
Magnaryder----------------------------------Ray-------------------------Whole time in WS 12
DaveS--------------------------------------Dave-------------------------Whole time in WS 12
Engtaz -------------------------------------Roy---------------------------Whole time in WS 12

PART TIMERS:

zoothorn + W--------------------------------George----------------------Sep 14-20 WS 1
Treitz3-------------------------------------------Tom--------------------------Sep 14-21 in WS 11
Rainman + W-------------------------------Mike---------------------------Sep 13-21 in WS 11
Sasquatch ------------------------------------Skip------------------------Sep 16-21 WS 11
thuffman03 & Beemers417------------------????---------------------------Sep 18-21 TH-A
BrianT & Wife -----------------------------Brian & Pat---------------------Sep 18-21 TH-B
FrankieD ------------------------------------Frank--------------------------Sep 15-21 TH-C
bigerik-----------------------------------------Erik-------------------------Sep 11-19 TH-D

UP IN THE AIR:

MaddHouseMouse / Maxx--------------------------------------------------????
TFM-75 + W --------------------------------Tim-------------------------Sep ??
SteveFord + W----------------------Steve and Lynda--------------------Sep ??
Radioeng2 and possibly W---------------------Mark------------------------Sep ??
Lightman1 + Silverback-----------------------Russ + Mike------------------Sep ??
Weitrhino-------------------------------------Rodney----------------------Sep ??
DoubleD + S---------------------------------------------------------------Sep ??
Terry Eisenhour + W-------------------------------------------------------Sep ??
mewisemagic + W----------------------------------------------------------Sep ??
jvandyketx--------------------------------James-------------------------Sep ??
Thall--------------------------------------Tom---------------------------Sep ??
Dreamer-----------------------------------Richard------------------------Sep ??

THOSE NOT ABLE TO COME: :(

Dyeraudio
TNRabbit

won't know if i can come till a few days before.gonna try and stop by the 12th for awhile,maybe bring something for bob too sign.
carver ct29v,tfm-15cb,tfm-35x,m1-ot,tlm-3600, pair of 9 t's ,c5,adcom 535 II,oppo 981 dvd, polk sda srs 2.3tl,polk sda srs 1.2
tfm-42,AL-III+, yaqin 10l
<<

treitz3

"Julian"
"Julian"

Post Mon Aug 31, 2009 7:45 am

Hey Skip, you still planning on making it for a day or two?
In search of accurate reproduction of music. Real sound is my reference and while perfection may not be attainable? If I chase it, I might just catch excellence.

The best way to enjoy digital music reproduction is to never listen to a good analogue reproduction.

Robert R. - "Did you see my North Korea analogy? I should have named it Carversite.kim"
<<

skip

aka (Sasquach)

Post Mon Aug 31, 2009 2:55 pm

Yes sir. Do you still have room in 10 with the family attending now, or should I look elsewhere? I figure to be there the nights of 9/18 & 19 and possibly the 17th or 20th. Let me know so I can get something set up.
Sasquatch
TnRabbit's Assistant Official OCCD Enabler.

How long a minute is, depends on what side of the bathroom door you're on.
<<

treitz3

"Julian"
"Julian"

Post Mon Aug 31, 2009 6:10 pm

Well, I'm in WS11 [same one I always stay in] and I'll be getting there with Rainman, Rainwoman, young Aiden, Kim and Kingman on Thursday the 17th. We will all be staying until the 21st. Lightman1 will also be coming [I believe] on Friday and Saturday night.

Kingman has the DS BR. Kim, Aiden and I have the US BR. We still have the super sleeper futon which RM and RW will most likely snag and the couch(s). We might could also move the additional futon out of our BR to accommodate you since young Aiden will be in the crib.

My only request is that we not block the pool table this year. I'd like to play some games with you rednecks this go'round. Just FYI, we are not doing what we did last year with WS 12 and 11 since we will not be providing food and drink for everyone so we'll have a little bit more room in WS11.

I also know that Rainman has his cousin Jim De-mint [I believe that's his name] coming to the fest this year and he does not have accommodations that I know of. I also don't know how many folks are coming with him either. You might want to give RM a jingle or PM him and see what might be workable for y'all if WS 11 sounds too crowded for you. I'm ok with whatever you decide. All of the tenants of WS11 already knew that you might be coming so it's all good with them.

<<

F1nut

SILVER-7 TUBE AMP

Post Mon Aug 31, 2009 11:02 pm

It's Jerry DeMink and he is Rainwoman's cousin. I would assume he is coming with his band.
Political Correctness...defined

A doctrine fostered by a delusional, illogical minority and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end.

In a recent press conference, President Obama remarked, "If I had a city, it would look just like Detroit."
<<

thall

TFM-35

Post Tue Sep 01, 2009 7:54 pm

My bail out didn't come this year so you can
move me to the Not Coming list. Maybe next year.

Y'all have a good time.
thall

Return to CARVERFEST 09'