It is currently Sun Sep 21, 2014 1:09 am

CF 09

<<

Rainman

SILVER-7t

Post Sun Mar 15, 2009 2:52 am

Re: CF 09

engtaz wrote:Yes but I'm a proud Kitchen bitch. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Don't let him fool ya... The real truth there is taz is using a clever distraction tactic here. The taz term "Kitchen Bitch" when translated properly actually reads more like this- (Taz now closest to big bottle of Crown Royal kept on "Kitchen" counter!) :lol:

Sometimes I even crack myself up =D>
Rainman
Question: Do you know why turds are tapered on the ends? Answer: So your asshole doesn't slam shut..

Carver- SDA490t, SDA450, 2 TFM45's, TFM15, CT23, CT28v, CT27v, Linn Kaber speakers, Sunfire crm2's, PS Audio Statement speaker cables and I/C's, A.P.C. power
<<

engtaz

"TAZ"

Post Sun Mar 15, 2009 6:50 am

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
engtaz

Carver M4.0T in front channels to Caver AL VI's in SACD & 2 Channel setup
C 16, PT 2400, Slim Device, Carver TX-8, 490T and Rega TT w Grado Gold cart in the 2 channel setup
Bogen SRB20 is computer amp
Carver PM-350 donated for youth church use
<<

Eddie

Eddie The Knife

Post Sun Mar 15, 2009 11:34 am

Yea I know! When Bob was giving one of this talks I was cutting up beef tenderlions for Ray and I almost had as much eyes on me then Bob did! LOL!
Good judgment comes from experience,but experience usually comes from bad judgment.

The best thing is to learn from others that have mastered the one thing you need to learn!

I would tell you to go to hell but I already work there and I don't want to see your ugly face every day!
<<

Rainman

SILVER-7t

Post Tue Mar 17, 2009 1:46 pm

As most of you know Rainwoman's cousin is joining us at Carverfest '09' =D>
For those of you who have not had a chance to see his web page here are some press comments/reviews on him. Rainwoman was quite proud of her cousin when his album was nominated for blues album of the year at the San Diego music awards....I am quite sure everyone will enjoy meeting Jerry and he will certainly enjoy sharing his music with everyone in the intimate setting that is Carverfest! Jerry has also joined us as a forum member. He does not spend much time online due to his schedule, but feel free to send him posts or pm's if you would like to get to know him or have any questions for him (his user name is hotroddemink)
Rainman

“DeMink has earned international acclaim for his dynamic showmanship and mastery of blues, soul and rock……….. a whirling dirvish who jumps on everything but the stage” David Moye – Wireless Flash

"More energy than a chinchilla on speed." Barney Roach - Blue Ink

"You've got to see Hot Rod live to believe him, but even that doesn't stop some people from thinking their eyes are playing tricks on them.....Hot Rod is an original." Michael Kinsman - San Diego Blues Fest

His experiences include recording and touring with Chicago Blues legend A.C. Reed and national treasure Billy Bacon and the Forbidden Pigs. Mr. Reed is known around the world for his sax work with such greats as Buddy Guy, Son Seals, Earl Hooker, and Master of the Telecaster Albert Collins, as well as his solo work on Alligator records. Billy Bacon and the Forbidden Pigs play Tex-Mex Blues-a-Billy and is well known in roadhouses across the states and Europe. Hot Rod has recorded on five CD's with this Americana icon.

Other ventures include the formation and leadership of MARTHA'S KITCHEN, a San Diego band that blends elements of blues, rock, funk, R&B and jazz. The band captured its sound on its debut CD "Women Trouble," after having developed a solid following and drawing raves as an opening act for a steady stream of national blues artists, including Magic Slim, Tab Benoit, Coco Montoya, Guitar Shorty, Eric Sardinas and Tommy Castro. They have appeared at the San Diego Blues Festival, and their CD was nominated for Blues album of the Year at the San Diego music awards.

Jerry 'Hot Rod' DeMink is always engaging and pulls off guitar riffs that make audience members do a double take. No one can describe the way Hot Rod leaps off a table into mid-air still playing his guitar. And, don't even try to tell someone that he can do a headstand and play a guitar solo at the same time. You simply have to be there to believe what goes on. Hot Rod's stage antics can leave the audience marveling at the question "How does he do that?" Amazing and unorthodox, but this is Jerry 'Hot Rod' DeMink. He's hot to the touch and getting hotter by the minute.

http://www.hotroddemink.com

Question: Do you know why turds are tapered on the ends? Answer: So your asshole doesn't slam shut..

Carver- SDA490t, SDA450, 2 TFM45's, TFM15, CT23, CT28v, CT27v, Linn Kaber speakers, Sunfire crm2's, PS Audio Statement speaker cables and I/C's, A.P.C. power
<<

Toy Maker

Puppet Master

Post Tue Mar 17, 2009 5:13 pm

Now THERE's a usefull talent :lol:
A break dance head spin, WHILE you play the guitar... :?
Whatever you do in life will be insignificant, but it's very important that you do it... because nobody else will.

‎~You think Einstein walked around thinkin' everyone was a bunch of dumb shits?~

SHUT UP AND ENJOY THE MUSIC!
╭∩╮(︶︿︶)╭∩╮
<<

DaveS

The OverLord of CarverAudio.com

Post Tue Aug 25, 2009 3:46 pm

TIME FOR ME TO START PACKING THE TRUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ CARVERFEST HERE I COME.
The Constitution is not an instrument for the government to restrain the people, it is an instrument for the people to restrain the government - lest it come to dominate our lives and interests”.
- Patrick Henry
<<

thuffman03

!! CarverFest Evictee !!

Post Tue Aug 25, 2009 3:53 pm

Yea! =D>

Can't wait to get to get down there and have some fun! \:D/
Some cool Carver stuff!
<<

beemers417

!! CarverFest Evictee !!

Post Tue Aug 25, 2009 4:05 pm

Beer Me!!! Get the tunes cranking!!!
Gunter the wonder dog is watching you...
<<

F1nut

SILVER-7 TUBE AMP

Post Thu Aug 27, 2009 6:33 pm

Carverfest is right around the corner. If you haven't made plans to attend yet, get off your lazy ass and make it happen.

BTW, I'll be hosting a walk down by the river every evening at 7:30. :lol:
Political Correctness...defined

A doctrine fostered by a delusional, illogical minority and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end.

In a recent press conference, President Obama remarked, "If I had a city, it would look just like Detroit."
<<

Toy Maker

Puppet Master

Post Thu Aug 27, 2009 8:05 pm

350 hours from now... I'll be loading the family in the truck and taking off for NC.
365 hours from now, I'll be listening to the rarest Carver equipment to ever have been smuggled out the back doors !!! \:D/

Let me know if you need a hand Jesse :x
Whatever you do in life will be insignificant, but it's very important that you do it... because nobody else will.

‎~You think Einstein walked around thinkin' everyone was a bunch of dumb shits?~

SHUT UP AND ENJOY THE MUSIC!
╭∩╮(︶︿︶)╭∩╮
<<

Magnaryder

SILVER-7t

Post Thu Aug 27, 2009 9:17 pm

F1nut wrote:Carverfest is right around the corner. If you haven't made plans to attend yet, get off your lazy ass and make it happen.

WTF, where is the river? F%ck I missed it.

ray
Magnaryder

Its going to be used equipment when I sell it, so it may as well be used equipment when I buy it.

Tim deParavicini's E.A.R. Yoshino V20 Integrated Amplifier, Fosgate Signature Phono pre, No. 50 and 51 Carverfest Tube amps, Hammond M3 tube amp, Ariston RD-40 Turntable w/ Linn Basik LSV tonearn, Grado Statement Master1 cartridge, Cardas Silver wire service and wire block, Carver TX-8 & 11 tuners, Carver TD-12 & 1700 decks, Tascam CC-222mkII CD recorder, Carver HR-742 reciever, DBX-3BX & 200xg & 120x, CarverAudio ALV prototypes, Alesis Studio One loudspeakers, Dahlquist DQ-8s, The Carver Research DarkStar Sub and Stax Earspeakers.

THIS SPACE FOR RENT...helping the blind to hear, one valve at a time
<<

TNRabbit

(pair of) SILVER-7 TUBE AMPs

Post Fri Aug 28, 2009 5:10 am

F1nut wrote:Carverfest is right around the corner. If you haven't made plans to attend yet, get off your lazy ass and make it happen.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

=D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D>
TNRabbit

From FrankieD's lips to your ears: Sunfire - a quiet box of endless power.

Sunfire TG-IV/400~7 Amp
Carver SD/A-360 CDP
Benchmark DAC-1
Sony SACD/DVD-A
Active bi-amp: Ashly XR-1001 & 2 Rane PEQ-15s
Main: HotRodded AL-IIIs
Sub: Klipsch RT-12d
Center: Sunfire CRS-3c
Surround: Sunfire CRS-3 (x 2)

OconeeOrange wrote:"Gary likes to play it 'loud' as do I. His system begs you turn it up until you die"

RIP WIlliam B. Dibble, 1948-2012. I'll miss you my friend.
<<

treitz3

"Julian"
"Julian"

Post Fri Aug 28, 2009 6:33 am

Hehe. Glad to hear that you are coming Jesse! =D>
In search of accurate reproduction of music. Real sound is my reference and while perfection may not be attainable? If I chase it, I might just catch excellence.

The best way to enjoy digital music reproduction is to never listen to a good analogue reproduction.

Robert R. - "Did you see my North Korea analogy? I should have named it Carversite.kim"
<<

kingman

(pair of) SILVER-7 TUBE AMPs

Post Sun Aug 30, 2009 1:52 pm

beemers417 wrote:Beer Me!!! Get the tunes cranking!!!

Look forward to seeing everyone...oh yes....there will be cold beer to drink....I GUARENTEE that!!!!
In reality, it only matters what it sounds like to YOU!!!
<<

Jag_97470

SILVER-7 TUBE AMP

Post Sun Aug 30, 2009 3:09 pm

[quote="Rainman"][color=#0000FF]As most of you know Rainwoman's cousin is joining us at Carverfest '09' =D>

That is Awesome!! It sounds like The Carver Fest is getting Better and Better each year! Come on Mr. Carver, you know Oregon is a beautiful place to be > West Coast Fest!!!! oh well, maybe someday. But then again it would be hard for James and Dave to transport all that gear to the west coast. I'm sure I could find a place at my house to store it until the Fest? hehe
PreviousNext

Return to CARVERFEST 09'