It is currently Tue Oct 21, 2014 2:07 am

Did anyone get to CF09 Yet!

<<

Eddie

Eddie The Knife

Post Fri Sep 11, 2009 6:07 pm

Did anyone get to CF09 Yet!

So who is there !
Good judgment comes from experience,but experience usually comes from bad judgment.

The best thing is to learn from others that have mastered the one thing you need to learn!

I would tell you to go to hell but I already work there and I don't want to see your ugly face every day!
<<

F1nut

SILVER-7 TUBE AMP

Post Fri Sep 11, 2009 6:39 pm

Re: Did anyone get to CF09 Yet!

I am.
Political Correctness...defined

A doctrine fostered by a delusional, illogical minority and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end.

In a recent press conference, President Obama remarked, "If I had a city, it would look just like Detroit."
<<

BillD

(pair of) SILVER-7 TUBE AMPs

Location: The west's most mid-western town, Scottsdale, Arizona

Post Fri Sep 11, 2009 6:49 pm

Great Jesse. Apparently there is Internet unless you're on a Blackberry or something.
It should sound like it isn't there!
There is a difference between hearing and listening...
Making life enjoyable through expensive electronics.

Eddie

Eddie The Knife

Post Fri Sep 11, 2009 7:05 pm

F1nut wrote:I am.

You left without me Jesse! Now I'm bummed out! LOL!
Good judgment comes from experience,but experience usually comes from bad judgment.

The best thing is to learn from others that have mastered the one thing you need to learn!

I would tell you to go to hell but I already work there and I don't want to see your ugly face every day!
<<

Zoot Horn

SILVER-7 TUBE AMP

Post Fri Sep 11, 2009 7:28 pm

We'll be there on Monday afternoon, Lord willing and the creeks don't rise. 8)
<<

Eddie

Eddie The Knife

Post Fri Sep 11, 2009 7:43 pm

Great George see you there!

<<

treitz3

"Julian"
"Julian"

Post Fri Sep 11, 2009 10:08 pm

You ain't there yet slacker.......'cause I am, Oh, and there is no internet access BTW,,,,,,, \:D/
In search of accurate reproduction of music. Real sound is my reference and while perfection may not be attainable? If I chase it, I might just catch excellence.

The best way to enjoy digital music reproduction is to never listen to a good analogue reproduction.

Robert R. - "Did you see my North Korea analogy? I should have named it Carversite.kim"
<<

BillD

(pair of) SILVER-7 TUBE AMPs

Location: The west's most mid-western town, Scottsdale, Arizona

Post Fri Sep 11, 2009 10:18 pm

And so, how are you posting?
It should sound like it isn't there!
There is a difference between hearing and listening...
Making life enjoyable through expensive electronics.

treitz3

"Julian"
"Julian"

Post Fri Sep 11, 2009 10:23 pm

Magic. :-"
In search of accurate reproduction of music. Real sound is my reference and while perfection may not be attainable? If I chase it, I might just catch excellence.

The best way to enjoy digital music reproduction is to never listen to a good analogue reproduction.

Robert R. - "Did you see my North Korea analogy? I should have named it Carversite.kim"
<<

F1nut

SILVER-7 TUBE AMP

Post Fri Sep 11, 2009 11:16 pm

Tom, answer your damn phone.
Political Correctness...defined

A doctrine fostered by a delusional, illogical minority and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end.

In a recent press conference, President Obama remarked, "If I had a city, it would look just like Detroit."
<<

treitz3

"Julian"
"Julian"

Post Sat Sep 12, 2009 9:21 am

Crap, I don't even know where it is......I'll call when I find it. Probably left it in the trailer last night. ](*,)

<<

treitz3

"Julian"
"Julian"

Post Sat Sep 12, 2009 2:45 pm

Ok folks, this just in. James and family, Ray, Roy and RobertR have all made it there. Jesse and I aren't there yet, we were just razzin' ya' last night. They do not have internet at the moment with the exception of James' cell phone which currently has crappy reception due to overcast conditions. That said, contact will be limited. If you need to get a hold of them, the best way is to contact them by phone at the cabin. The # to James and Dave's cabin is 828-488-6729. Please do not call unless it's absolutely necessary. Remember, they are on vacation as well.

We are planning on hard wiring the 2 host cabins to WS10 at the moment and we hope to get internet connections going by Thursday night at the latest. Sorry, but that's the best we can do at the moment.

<<

beemers417

!! CarverFest Evictee !!

Post Sat Sep 12, 2009 5:42 pm

Are there any pics to post yet??? I am chomping at the bit.
Gunter the wonder dog is watching you...
<<

mewisemagic

M-400t CUBE

Post Sat Sep 12, 2009 5:48 pm

i'am not gonna make this year, unless it will be next sat. had planned to come up this weekend,but my mother was diagnosed with advanced cancer 2 weeks ago and i'am going too see her this weekend and try to visit her as much as i can with the time she has left. hope ya'll have fun and say hey too bob for me. i'm sure he want remember me from last year as i was only there for an hour or so :lol:
carver ct29v,tfm-15cb,tfm-35x,m1-ot,tlm-3600, pair of 9 t's ,c5,adcom 535 II,oppo 981 dvd, polk sda srs 2.3tl,polk sda srs 1.2
tfm-42,AL-III+, yaqin 10l
<<

Reese

TFM-75

Post Sat Sep 12, 2009 8:25 pm

mewisemagic wrote:i'am not gonna make this year, unless it will be next sat. had planned to come up this weekend,but my mother was diagnosed with advanced cancer 2 weeks ago and i'am going too see her this weekend and try to visit her as much as i can with the time she has left. hope ya'll have fun and say hey too bob for me. i'm sure he want remember me from last year as i was only there for an hour or so :lol:

So,so sorry to hear that sad news, mewisemagic.

Reese
Too often we enjoy the comfort of opinion without the discomfort of thought -- JFK

Sunfire Classic Tube Preamp; 2 Carver Silver 7ts, 2 Silver 9ts; bi-amped ALS (Originals upgraded to Platinum), Rane PE15's eq's and Rane AC22 xcrossover; Carver c-19 tube pre;
Carver 390t CD carousel; Carver 490t CD player; BBE 362 Sonic Maximizer; C-9 SH; Sony ES tuner and DAT deck; Sony CD copier/burner; Sony dual cassette deck; TEAC 2340R 4 ch r to r tape deck; Dual CS5000 tt, Shure V15 Type V-MR cartridge
Next

Return to CARVERFEST 09'