It has come to my attention, again, that Treitz3 (Tom) wore nothing but those GAY PolkAudio shirts the entire time he attended CaverFest 09'. This in it's self should be grounds for banning him from the CaverAudio forum, and all future CaverFest events!
Granted, Tom did orginize the first CarverFest but at this point he seems to have fallen off of the wagon...
1) Currently, he owns no "functioning" Carver equipment
2) He wore his blasphemous PolkAudio attire in Bob Carver's presence
3) He refused to wear a Carver Polo this year
4) Only attended CarverFest for a total of four days
5) He had that Prius sized tripod for the group photo
6) The entire time at CarverFest he did nothing but walk around picking his nose!!! (see below)
I'm not sure how the rest of you feel, but please feel free to add to this list either reasons to keep him around or reasons to ban him based on how he perked up every time he came close to the Prius.
Thank you for your time,
Devil Spawn (Alex)
BillD wrote:Well, some people are glass half empty people and some are glass half full. Being an engineer, I just think the glass is the wrong size.
My system (sitting in the garage):
Modified Carver AL III+'s (Pushed into the corners to make room for the ALS speakers)
Modified CarverFest 2011 20w tube amplifier
Carver Pro PT-1800
Sunfire Prototype TGA-2375
Carver TX-2 Tuner (not used)
Logitech Squeezebox (replaced Tuner & dad's CD player)
CARVERaudio Directional RCA interconnects
RCA-Headphone jack for iPod & iPhone